Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > Rimmel London 25 hour

Model

Payton Hailey

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Any opinions on the Rimmel London "25 hour lasting finish" foundation? Not for shoots, just for everyday life.

May 13 15 11:27 am Link

Makeup Artist

SherryHarkisan

Leicester, England, United Kingdom

hi! I have this in my personal makeup and I love it! It is my Drugstore dupe for Este lauder double wear! (In my opinion)

Great lasting power, photos really nicely! I took it on my honeymoon so plenty of pics with it on... and also performed perfectly despite the weather! we went to Dubai and the temps were high 30s (degrees) and i didnt have any issues with my base at all smile

Dont know about 25hours as i have never worn it for that long lol

May 14 15 12:13 am Link

Model

neve

Agrigento, Sicily, Italy

SherryHarkisan wrote:
It is my Drugstore dupe for Este lauder double wear! (In my opinion)

Hi! I've always been curious about Estee Lauder double wear. I tried a sample but  the sample colors are always too dark  for me (03 outdoor beige) , so I couldn't see  how it looked, I only remember it was heavy on my skin.
How is this foundation for outdoor photoshoots? And in a studio with flashes?

May 14 15 09:04 am Link

Makeup Artist

SherryHarkisan

Leicester, England, United Kingdom

neve wrote:

Hi! I've always been curious about Estee Lauder double wear. I tried a sample but  the sample colors are always too dark  for me (03 outdoor beige) , so I couldn't see  how it looked, I only remember it was heavy on my skin.
How is this foundation for outdoor photoshoots? And in a studio with flashes?

Hi Neve

I love my EL double wear. I use it for special occasions smile I actually had an outdoor photo shoot with a professional photographer for my engagement (with the other half of course) and I did my own makeup using my double wear and it photographed brilliantly according to my photographer... I have taken my own photos using flash when wearing this and experienced no problems as the foundation has little-no SPF

Application can easily go wrong as it is a thicker full coverage formulation and sets quickly but if you are not used to full coverage I would recommend mixing in with a moisturiser to thin it out... this will still give brill coverage but less heavy of a feeling and easier to work with

I plan to integrate it into my pro kit as it will be a great bridal option (for oily-er skin types)

May 20 15 06:51 am Link

Model

neve

Agrigento, Sicily, Italy

SherryHarkisan wrote:

Hi Neve

I love my EL double wear. I use it for special occasions smile I actually had an outdoor photo shoot with a professional photographer for my engagement (with the other half of course) and I did my own makeup using my double wear and it photographed brilliantly according to my photographer... I have taken my own photos using flash when wearing this and experienced no problems as the foundation has little-no SPF

Application can easily go wrong as it is a thicker full coverage formulation and sets quickly but if you are not used to full coverage I would recommend mixing in with a moisturiser to thin it out... this will still give brill coverage but less heavy of a feeling and easier to work with

I plan to integrate it into my pro kit as it will be a great bridal option (for oily-er skin types)

Thanks for your help! I will consider buying it when I'll finish my MUFE foundation!

May 20 15 08:10 am Link