Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > Model Jill

Photographer

Bureau Form Guild

Scranton, Pennsylvania, US

Just shot with Jill today at an old Honeymoon resort. What do you guys think of the first 4. I know the tape is cliche but its white tape...smile

Jul 26 15 04:49 pm Link

Photographer

Nor-Cal Photography

Walnut Creek, California, US

Form Guild wrote:
What do you guys think of the first 4.

Not much.

But just one worthless opinion.

smile

Jul 26 15 09:30 pm Link

Photographer

Don Garrett

Escondido, California, US

Personally, I like light that comes from one side or the other, rather than flat light, like these pictures show. It is just more exciting that way. These are pretty unexciting looking images in my opinion.
-Don

Jul 26 15 09:37 pm Link

Model

MatureModelMM

Detroit, Michigan, US

Lose the tape. Seriously. If a model is going to pose topless, then she should be uncovered.

I like the photos in the lower rows of your portfolio more than I do the 4 new ones you are asking about. The one with her hands covering her breasts is probably one of your better shots of her, because of her expression.

Aug 06 15 07:29 am Link

Photographer

2A Models

SOUTHWORTH, Washington, US

With due respect, I would have taken a dramatically different approach with the same model in the same location. I feel like you're circling around whatever her true personality is without ever capturing it.

Aug 06 15 03:56 pm Link

Photographer

Bureau Form Guild

2A Models wrote:
With due respect, I would have taken a dramatically different approach with the same model in the same location. I feel like you're circling around whatever her true personality is without ever capturing it.

I understand exactly what you mean. There are models who want to pout and models who want to frolic. Maybe I was a wet blanket when it came to capturing the personality.

Aug 06 15 06:54 pm Link

Photographer

Bureau Form Guild

MatureModelMM wrote:
Lose the tape. Seriously. If a model is going to pose topless, then she should be uncovered.

I like the photos in the lower rows of your portfolio more than I do the 4 new ones you are asking about. The one with her hands covering her breasts is probably one of your better shots of her, because of her expression.

You mean the one of her hands covering herself in a defensive position against the photographer? Yes again my inexperience.

Aug 06 15 06:57 pm Link

Photographer

JLC Images

Phillipsburg, New Jersey, US

They kinda have a Polaroid vibe which I am kinda diggin.

Aug 06 15 07:00 pm Link