This thread was locked on 2016-03-07 20:43:52
Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > New to MM, Looking to Get Exposure/Market YOU

Model

ashleymichele

Los Angeles, California, US

Hello!

So, I am extremely new to this but I know exactly what I want and how I will get there.
I would really like to be a part of makeup tutorials or be a test for your work as well.  I'm looking to build my social media following to begin with, exposure is everything.  I would market your work and do my best to build not only my following but yours as well.  Right now I'm shy of 1,000 on Instagram but I'm looking to have that grow EXPONENTIALLY over the next couple of months as my modeling career takes off.  Again, I am a beginner but I know what I want and how to get there so please let me know if you are interested in having me be a test subject of yours lol!
I have a VERY commercial face so it should be fun for us to play around with all types of ideas.

If interested let me know.

Thank you,
Ashley Michele

Feb 21 16 12:08 pm Link

Photographer

Mary Durante Youtt

Barnegat, New Jersey, US

Look for casting calls in your area and contact the photographers and concepts that you are interested in.  Let them know you are beginning and would like to learn more about posing. 
There are probably model/photographer meet-up groups.  Look into that.

Feb 21 16 03:58 pm Link

Photographer

RTE Photography

NORTH HOLLYWOOD, California, US

Hi Ashley and welcome to the Mayhem. To get started, do a search for photographers in your area and find ones whose work you like. Contact them and offer a TF shoot. That will get you some experience and some more and varied shots for your portfolio. Also be on the lookout for group shoots in your area, volunteer for them and you will gain shots for your portfolio as well as make lots of contacts with people in the business.
Best of luck.

Feb 21 16 04:12 pm Link