Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Bigfoot in Michigan

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

San Francisco, California, US

Eros Fine Art Photo wrote:
Two bull moose with locked antlers frozen to death.

there's no way that happened naturally.
bull moose never fight.  the moose is known as the gentle giant of the forest.

I hypothesize that big foot must have killed the two moosesusesses and thrown them in the ice to preserve their meat. he locked their antlers together so they wouldn't float away down stream.

this must mean bigfoot is stronger and smarter than we previously thought!!!!
he may also potentially have developed a weapon that shoots ice.

Nov 11 16 06:59 am Link

Photographer

Eros Fine Art Photo

Torrance, California, US

Paolo Diavolo wrote:
there's no way that happened naturally.
bull moose never fight.  the moose is known as the gentle giant of the forest.

I hypothesize that big foot must have killed the two moosesusesses and thrown them in the ice to preserve their meat. he locked their antlers together so they wouldn't float away down stream.

this must mean bigfoot is stronger and smarter than we previously thought!!!!
he may also potentially have developed a weapon that shoots ice.

SSSSHHHHIT!!  That never occurred to me. 

We're screwed if this is true.  It could mean the end of all mankind!  Forget "Planet of the Apes", this could turn into "Planet of the Big...Bigfoots...err...Bigfeets...

Wait...what would proper plural pronoun be??  Either way, time to go to the store and buy more rolls of tinfoil.

Nov 11 16 01:04 pm Link

Body Painter

Monad Studios

Santa Rosa, California, US

Eros Fine Art Photo wrote:
Two bull moose with locked antlers frozen to death.

That must have been quite a party.

Nov 11 16 06:06 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, US

Feb 22 17 02:45 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

Mar 01 17 04:38 am Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

Mar 09 17 06:09 pm Link

Photographer

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY

Uniontown, Pennsylvania, US

Just in:  Bigfoot spotted hanging out in Ohio, twice.

http://wkbn.com/2017/04/06/bigfoot-sear … it-exists/

He now has a hefty price on His head, $1,000,000

lol

'Published: April 6, 2017'

Apr 07 17 10:03 am Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY wrote:
Just in:  Bigfoot spotted hanging out in Ohio, twice.

http://wkbn.com/2017/04/06/bigfoot-sear … it-exists/

He now has a hefty price on His head, $1,000,000

lol

'Published: April 6, 2017'

Bigfoot has been sighted in Ohio in the past.  This is not new.

Apr 07 17 01:19 pm Link

Photographer

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY

Jerry Nemeth wrote:
Bigfoot has been sighted in Ohio in the past.  This is not new.

Jerry,

this report was made Yesterday, 4/6/2017

I can see why Bigfoot would migrate to Girard Ohio in April, for the lush vegetation which is clearly visible in the newscast...

Apr 07 17 03:16 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Jerry,

this report was made Yesterday, 4/6/2017

I can see why Bigfoot would migrate to Girard Ohio in April, for the lush vegetation which is clearly visible in the newscast...

Grassman

http://frontiersofzoology.blogspot.com/ … ssman.html

Apr 07 17 09:59 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

Jul 17 17 05:32 am Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Jul 17 17 06:05 am Link

Photographer

Shadow Dancer

Bellingham, Washington, US

Bigfoot lives in a golden house on top of a silver mountain with the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus. They keep a herd of unicorns in case they want to go riding.

The End.

Jul 17 17 09:32 am Link

Jul 17 17 11:20 am Link

Photographer

Tony From Syracuse

Syracuse, New York, US

we're not talking about something on par with a warlock or troll. a big foot would simply be one of our ancestors less upright.
I understand evolution happened over millions of years but at the same time I would think that it would be pretty messy and there could in theory be some of our less upright ancestors around. We are far removed from dinosaurs in the scheme of things....but our ancestors not so much.. I think its not on par with believing in a fairy.
having said that though I doubt there are any existing today there's no way they would escape detection after all this time

Jul 17 17 01:00 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

Shadow Dancer wrote:
Small selection of a huge list of hunters who thought they saw one thing and shot a different thing.

If you can mistakenly try to shoot a deer and kill your father, you can see Bigfoot.

That's one thing, the other is there are people who are liars and jokers.

Not that I want to change the subject, but it may be a good time to mention, never wear white in the woods:  You are much more likely to be mistaken for a deer.  Never wear light brown, don't fool around and put sticks on your head like antlers.  In any season where there can be hunting, wear florescent orange.  Everybody makes noise in the woods that can be mistaken for deer.  Moving slowly is no better than moving fast.  Blow a whistle or talk loudly to companions.  Many people are shot because some fool fires towards a sound.  If you are photographing wildlife from a blind, it is still a good idea to have orange hanging in several places around you.

Several of the stories that Shadow Dancer linked are about victims who were not hunting.  One problem is that hunters are inclined to think that the only people in the woods are other hunters and people not hunting are inclined to think they don't have to wear orange because they aren't hunting. 

I can tell stories from first hand and second hand experience.  Fortunately, I have never witnessed an accident.  I did hunt with a guy, until I had enough, that scared the shit out of me on a regular basis.

In my state, "Game wardens", called Conservation Officers here, will set fake deer up in field to catch people hunting from the roads.  If you dress up as bigfoot, you should expect to get shot at.  Just saying.

Jul 17 17 01:23 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

Jul 25 17 05:28 am Link

Model

DesDun

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Hi, add me and follow IG @Dee_thamodel
Thanks smile

Aug 09 17 03:25 am Link

Photographer

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY

D-Slim wrote:
Hi, add me and follow IG @Dee_thamodel
Thanks smile

Can You lead Us to Bigfoot? He's in Georgia now? Jerry?

Aug 09 17 03:28 am Link

Photographer

Robb Mann

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Until Fox News says Bigfoot is real I won't believe it.

Aug 09 17 05:36 am Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Can You lead Us to Bigfoot? He's in Georgia now? Jerry?

He is everywhere in the US.

http://www.bfro.net/gdb/

Aug 09 17 05:39 am Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

Aug 27 17 06:51 am Link

Photographer

Ken Marcus Studios

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Assuming that there IS a Bigfoot . . . .

Assuming that you actually do get a clear, sharp, definitive photograph of Bigfoot . . .

Assuming that Bigfoot runs around naked . . .

Assuming that you want the world to see your photo of a naked Bigfoot . . .

Do you need a model release ?

Also, how do you determine that 2257 doesn't apply (or does it?)

How do you prove that Bigfoot is of legal age to allow a photoshoot and distribution of the photos?

These are the things that keep me up late at night worrying . . .

KM

Aug 27 17 08:52 am Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

With my luck I probably won't have my camera if I see one.    big_smile

Aug 27 17 03:03 pm Link

Photographer

J Ranold

Munich, Bavaria, Germany

Re: Bigfoot in Michigan

Can You lead Us to Bigfoot?

Wanna watch Bigfoot in Michigan? poke
Time and place announced: Saturday, September 9, 2017 Make sure, you won't miss him!

big_smile
Oh, and a heads up...

Ken Marcus Studios wrote:
Do you need a model release ?

They say on the site: "no video cameras allowed", anything else might be negotiable. smile

Aug 27 17 03:42 pm Link

Photographer

TomFRohwer

Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany

Jerry Nemeth wrote:

*naaag*

These are MM models roaming through the woods while shooting hairy-fetish content for pay sites...

Aug 29 17 02:13 am Link

Photographer

MN Photography

Chicago, Illinois, US

Jerry Nemeth wrote:

Thank you for posting this.  That site is hilarious.

In Cook County Illinois, the nation's 2nd most populous county, that site listed 16 bigfoot sightings.  This includes 4 separate sightings from people who claim to have seen bigfoot from the window of their cars while driving.  In the Chicago area.

I didn't check, were there any bigfoot sightings in Manhattan?  Maybe people looking out the window of a city bus?

Aug 29 17 03:03 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

MN Photography wrote:

Thank you for posting this.  That site is hilarious.

In Cook County Illinois, the nation's 2nd most populous county, that site listed 16 bigfoot sightings.  This includes 4 separate sightings from people who claim to have seen bigfoot from the window of their cars while driving.  In the Chicago area.

I didn't check, were there any bigfoot sightings in Manhattan?  Maybe people looking out the window of a city bus?

I live in a suburb that borders Detroit.  We have a river near me surrounded by woods.  Several times I have seen deer crossing the road in front of me by the river while driving.
Chicago is a very large city with a large suburban area.  It is very possible!

Aug 29 17 03:26 pm Link

Photographer

highStrangeness

Carmichael, California, US

Jerry Nemeth wrote:

I live in a suburb that borders Detroit.  We have a river near me surrounded by woods.  Several times I have seen deer crossing the road in front of me by the river while driving.

There have been reports of large hairy humanoids (eg, Bigfoot) loitering at the edge of big cities, coming in at night to raid dumpsters for food.  I wish I remember where I read that, it was an interesting read.

Don't know what to believe about it, but it was interesting.

Aug 29 17 03:41 pm Link

Photographer

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY

highStrangeness wrote:
There have been reports of large hairy humanoids (eg, Bigfoot) loitering at the edge of big cities, coming in at night to raid dumpsters for food.  I wish I remember where I read that, it was an interesting read.

Don't know what to believe about it, but it was interesting.

https://cryptomundo.com/wp-content/uploads/fayette-sighting-copy.jpg

Put a Ball Cap on this image and it would look like any 1 out of every 3 adult Males in My general area.

Aug 29 17 04:30 pm Link

Photographer

MN Photography

Chicago, Illinois, US

Jerry Nemeth wrote:

No one denies the existence of deer.  I'm not sure how that is relevant. 

There is zero possibility.  The whole essence of the bigfoot myth is that this supposed creature is shy and somehow manages to elude any legitimate proof that it exists or ever existed.  So, they are not going to be found in a metro area of 9 million people.  Even believers shouldn't believe that.

Aug 29 17 04:30 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

MN Photography wrote:

No one denies the existence of deer.  I'm not sure how that is relevant. 

There is zero possibility.  The whole essence of the bigfoot myth is that this supposed creature is shy and somehow manages to elude any legitimate proof that it exists or ever existed.  So, they are not going to be found in a metro area of 9 million people.  Even believers shouldn't believe that.

You are welcome to state your opinion however there have been many sightings over the years.

Aug 29 17 04:47 pm Link

Jul 16 18 10:51 am Link

Photographer

Tony From Syracuse

Syracuse, New York, US

Scientifically I suspect if there is one big foot, there would have to be many. the reports of them go back decades and decades...so if they do exist by now one would imagine they would be a large group who have sex and continue the species rather than one lone almost immortal creature somehow roaming the woods.

consider the notion they are a more upright less evolved human. I think they would be smarter than present day monkeys,more evolved mentally,use tools to some extent,possibly building huts ah I see no way they exist quite frankly. this world is just way to populated. we would have known by now. I mean they have to die just like every other creature. you see dead EVERYTHING everywhere, but no dead bigfoot. I doubt any of this is true.

Jul 16 18 03:00 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Tony From Syracuse wrote:
Scientifically I suspect if there is one big foot, there would have to be many. the reports of them go back decades and decades...so if they do exist by now one would imagine they would be a large group who have sex and continue the species rather than one lone almost immortal creature somehow roaming the woods.

consider the notion they are a more upright less evolved human. I think they would be smarter than present day monkeys,more evolved mentally,use tools to some extent,possibly building huts ah I see no way they exist quite frankly. this world is just way to populated. we would have known by now. I mean they have to die just like every other creature. you see dead EVERYTHING everywhere, but no dead bigfoot. I doubt any of this is true.

If I happen to come across one I won't tell you about it.   smile
One has possibly been within 10 miles of my property in northern Michigan.

Jul 16 18 03:12 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

Jul 21 18 05:41 am Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

Jul 31 18 02:18 pm Link

Photographer

Ken Marcus Studios

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Gee . . . I wonder how all the BigFoot's are doing in California . . . what with all these huge fires, and all . . . ?

Jul 31 18 02:50 pm Link

Photographer

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY

Ken Marcus Studios wrote:
Gee . . . I wonder how all the BigFoot's are doing in California . . . what with all these huge fires, and all . . . ?

https://i2.wp.com/www.endofthreefitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/6jerky02091.jpg

Jul 31 18 09:38 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

Bigfoot "cousin" in glass

"MILTON, W.Va. — Late last summer, a family-owned firm of artisanal glassmakers, which for more than 100 years has produced vibrant, decorative handblown glass using traditional methods, emerged from a months-long closure brought on by the pandemic with a surprising notion for getting back into business.

Blenko Glass Company would partner with a West Virginia artist on immortalizing the mythical Flatwoods Monster, Big Foot’s Appalachian cousin, that has become part of the fabric of regional folklore."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business … main-0430b

May 06 21 03:05 pm Link