Forums > Events > Prolens Photography Event Nov 20th Fullerton CA.

Photographer

DDDDC Photos

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Sold Out, Four Shooters Booked

DarlingDarla Mayhem # 636940, In Topless And Implied

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/140204/04/52f0d9ae7a2cb.jpg

Will Be The Model At Prolens Photogrphy's Nov. 20th Photo Event Held In Fullerton, CA. 92835.

Limited To Four Shooting photographers. Cost Per Photographer is $100 Cash. Paid Directly To Darla.

Two Shooting Areas: UpStairs, Asian Boudoir, Lighting Will Be Two Different Styles With Two Wardrobe Changes. DownStairs, Black Back Drop, One lighting Style And Three Wardrobe Changes, Make Up and Hair is Hot Babe Look. 

Time: 10 am to 2 pm, Show Up Time is 9:45 am, Two Breaks for Liquids with Fruit and Cheese Munchies. Later It's Sushi At Kabuki In Brea On Birch St..

Pocket Wizards are Needed and I Can't Provided Them Anymore, A Few Of Mine are Gone, Either Lost, Or Borrowed.

Questions About This Photo Event Please Contact Me Here PM --> MM#39090 Or Call Me 24/7 --> 714 608-1304.

Nov 04 16 06:58 am Link

Photographer

Big Sexy Photography

Temecula, California, US

This sounds like a fun time with Darla in front of the cameras, very interested in working with her, will call you ASAP!

Nov 04 16 12:40 pm Link

Photographer

Images Maker

Salinas, California, US

I guess the Indian is going, we have to go. It look like a fun shoot.

Nov 04 16 04:22 pm Link

Photographer

Big Sexy Photography

Temecula, California, US

Images Maker wrote:
I guess the Indian is going, we have to go. It look like a fun shoot.

"CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!!!"

Nov 09 16 01:41 pm Link

Photographer

Images Maker

Salinas, California, US

Big Sexy Photography wrote:

"CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!!!"

Me either........

Nov 10 16 06:20 am Link

Photographer

Images Maker

Salinas, California, US

It was a fun shoot, Darla was a fun model to work with. 4-5 photographers is just right. Not too many photographers, just right. We had fun...My 1st shoot with Norm. (maybe my last, I was having fun with everybody)

Nov 21 16 08:38 am Link