Forums > Critique > My Model Mahem Friends I need a little help :)

Model

Elena Antonia Pappas

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

Hi my friends,I'm no longer a VIP member so I'm only allowed 15 photos.  I have been very busy this season in Cape Town. Lots of shoots with international photographers smile Lots of photos to come up. So please tell me which ones should go..if any. Just a comment will help:)

Thanks for your help

ELENA

Mar 25 17 06:59 am Link

Photographer

PhotoKromze

Lisbon, Lisboa e Vale do Tejo, Portugal

Elena Antonia Pappas wrote:
Hi my friends,I'm no longer a VIP member so I'm only allowed 15 photos.  I have been very busy this season in Cape Town. Lots of shoots with international photographers smile Lots of photos to come up. So please tell me which ones should go..if any. Just a comment will help:)

Thanks for your help

ELENA

At the first glance, you seem to have a very strong portfolio, I need to look into detail before I can send any of those pictures to the bin. Having said that, the upload limit is now 50 for basic users, so, that gives you a bit more flexibility as of now.

I wish you well. Cheers!! smile

Mar 25 17 07:30 am Link

Photographer

Julietsdream

Burbank, California, US

PhotoKromze wrote:

At the first glance, you seem to have a very strong portfolio, I need to look into detail before I can send any of those pictures to the bin. Having said that, the upload limit is now 50 for basic users, so, that gives you a bit more flexibility as of now.

*Photokromze*...Thanks for sharing that about the 50 shots for basic users...I didn't know that, either..!!
*Elena*....*Love* your two newest shots...I am sure you have many more Beautiful ones to choose from, as well...!!

Mar 25 17 08:38 am Link

Photographer

PhotoKromze

Lisbon, Lisboa e Vale do Tejo, Portugal

Julietsdream wrote:

*Photokromze*...Thanks for sharing that about the 50 shots for basic users...I didn't know that, either..!!
*Elena*....*Love* your two newest shots...I am sure you have many more Beautiful ones to choose from, as well...!!

@Julietsdream Cheers and happy clicking smile

Mar 25 17 08:49 am Link

Photographer

Dan K Photography

STATEN ISLAND, New York, US

I vote for mine. Not biased at all.

Mar 25 17 10:00 am Link

Photographer

sjx

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Hi Elena - It looks like you already have it skimmed down to 15 photos and you look great in all of them! Anybody can get an idea of your look and talent from a small selection of work.  I know you have more selections/shots you could add from seeing your portfolio in the past. If you wanted to add more, to show more variety, go for it! You could subtract any of the "duplicate" shots from the same outfit / setting (i.e. #2, 6,7) and add others from different shoots. All the best.  - John

Mar 25 17 03:49 pm Link

Model

Elena Antonia Pappas

PhotoKromze wrote:

Thanks for that ....uploaded some of my favourites smile

Mar 27 17 01:20 pm Link

Model

Elena Antonia Pappas

Thank you all for your advice comments and private messages smile

Mar 27 17 01:24 pm Link

Photographer

Lee_Photography

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/170216/12/58a605687698d_m.jpg
Like your new photo, simply marvelous

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/170318/02/58cd00969ab92_m.jpg
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/170210/00/589d7c2488a2f_m.jpg
To me these are pretty much the same look; I would keep only one, for me it would be the full length because your body is on an angle to camera and adds dynamics

I wish you well

Mar 27 17 01:45 pm Link