Forums > Critique > Would appreciate critique of portfolio

Photographer

Julian Wilkins

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Thanks in advance!

My short term goals are to start testing with agencies (Toronto), thereby continuing to build my portfolio, and developing relationships that could eventually lead to paying work. Medium/Long term would be shooting for mags, campaigns, etc.

Currently I believe that I could provide quality work for developing models, however, I'd really like to get some feedback from people in the know, perhaps pros that have crossed this bridge themselves.

J

Jun 23 17 10:28 am Link

Photographer

Expression Unlimited

Oceanside, California, US

Julian Wilkins wrote:
Thanks in advance!

My short term goals are to start testing with agencies (Toronto), thereby continuing to build my portfolio, and developing relationships that could eventually lead to paying work. Medium/Long term would be shooting for mags, campaigns, etc.

Currently I believe that I could provide quality work for developing models, however, I'd really like to get some feedback from people in the know, perhaps pros that have crossed this bridge themselves.

J

Responding to your request for feedback:  I have left some on each image re what IMHO would be better 'ad' for your skills. ;-)

Jun 23 17 01:46 pm Link

Photographer

Julian Wilkins

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Right on. No punches pulled. Thanks so much.

Jun 23 17 03:03 pm Link

Photographer

Jorge Kreimer

San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico

You are pretty good, but you are cropping too tight.

Give them a little air  smile

I think you are ready for the agencies. Now go shoot!

Jun 23 17 07:13 pm Link

Photographer

Julian Wilkins

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Appreciate your time and advice. Will integrate it.

Jun 23 17 09:43 pm Link