Model

Blonde-lady-2017

Houston, Texas, US

In only one day on FB I was offered 500$ for a bikini photoshoot for a calendar here in Houston and received a sponsor! Then to make things even more exciting a bikini designer is wanting to do a photoshoot paying 1,000$ for 4 hours big_smile These were all off Facebook. I'm receiving a lot of opportunities of Facebook since I started approving friend requests this week, went from 200 friends to 4000! Bout to max out lol... and my profile picture is so conservative, you can see my waist is tiny, I'm busty with a pretty face but that's it! Regular photos from my iPhone are bringing me a lot of oppertunities. Meanwhile I am getting 0 oppertunities here besides people wanting to do free shoots? Crazy! I posted a picture in a fitness outfit yesterday and 4 women bought the same outfit because I looked so good in it, why would I do modeling free? Just wanted to brag... things going bad on here but amazing in real world, I think photographers that pay are more inclined to pay women they know don't need photoshop and Facebook is a better place for that.

Aug 18 17 03:46 pm Link

Photographer

Ken Marcus Studios

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I smell a rat . . . something fishy here . . . only been on less than two weeks and already trashing MM and complaining that she doesn't get work . . . . wonder what her motives are???

Not believing that her photos were shot with cellphone . . . professional lighting

Not a very good speller either . . .

Aug 18 17 06:24 pm Link

Photographer

Black Z Eddie

San Jacinto, California, US

Her MM account is dead.

I read her Profile a couple of days ago.  She was pretty full of herself.  I think she's just lashing out because she didn't get the attention she thinks she deserves. 

https://www.modelmayhem.com/forums/post … st19751331

Aug 18 17 08:05 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Ken Marcus Studios wrote:
I smell a rat . . . something fishy here . . . only been on less than two weeks and already trashing MM and complaining that she doesn't get work . . . . wonder what her motives are???

Not believing that her photos were shot with cellphone . . . professional lighting

Not a very good speller either . . .

I have been suspicious of her since I read her first post in the Newbie Forum.

Aug 18 17 08:10 pm Link

Photographer

Shadow Dancer

Bellingham, Washington, US

I think there is somebody trying to sneak in. I reported another possible hi-jacked account to the mods today.

Sometimes stuff just doesn't look or seem right, even for on here.

Aug 18 17 09:52 pm Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

She's either very lucky or a naive 'sucker' that's in for a rude awakening.
Time will tell.

Aug 19 17 12:28 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

I guess ya can't PS brains inta the picture  .  .  .  wink

SOS

Aug 19 17 02:39 pm Link

Photographer

East West

Los Angeles, California, US

I see that her account is closed....no comment.

Aug 19 17 10:15 pm Link

Photographer

Expression Unlimited

Oceanside, California, US

didn't sound at all real

people must have  bunch of free time!!!

Nov 03 17 05:52 pm Link