Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > DAR Critiques > Looking for some tips to get better!!!

Photographer

DanyDph

Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hi guys this is my first post, can you guys tell me, what do you think about this retouching?

thank you.
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/84/46/f1/8446f17565713d6ba1f4e25b20a81a49.jpg

Credits:

Photogapher – Andrew Mashkov
Floristic – Lyudmila Koreshkova
Hair style – Svetlana Kostina
Mua – Zhanna Baluha
Model – Alina Levkina
Retoucher - Daniel Davila

Pd, im not finish i want to know if im doing good job... thank you

Sep 21 17 06:15 pm Link

Retoucher

Clide RT

Newburgh, New York, US

The only thing I would do is remove the stray hairs and spots in her hair. For example, the hairs sticking out on top of her head to the right of the photo.  I would also take down the blues in the shadows a little bit. But so far so, good imo.

Sep 25 17 06:09 pm Link

Retoucher

fireshoot

Naples, Campania, Italy

Yes i agree. It is a good retouch for me. You can retouch hair. I have done to show you. less blu in the shadow and a little bit light in the eyes. Anyway, that's fine.
https://s25.postimg.org/ppk1zy4e7/image.jpg

Oct 01 17 12:28 pm Link

Retoucher

SDIMAGING

Columbus, Ohio, US

This is a great post because I was having one of my employees use an image from this shoot the other day. The hair is mighty wispy which is fine, but I had him go in and remove all of the wisps and fill the hair in to a nice tight styling. It's a good 1-2hr mission to get it to look really nice, and you may have to draw some hairs to get it all perfect, but retouching doesn't always have to be "PERFECT" so I really like your version and that would be an additional edit if you wanted to add a little extra to your plate.

Aside from that the colors are great! I can only view a low res, but there may be some soft lighting (dodge/burn) that can be applied under the eye and by the chin where a little bit of blemish is appearing. The catch lights look good and balanced, but her left eye falls pretty flat and into black towards the top left. Maybe open that shadow up a tad and bring some detail out.

Good job!!!

Oct 13 17 07:33 pm Link