Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Product retoucher needed

Photographer

Dphoto

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

Hi

I am looking for a retoucher for product / advertisement photography.
Preferably someone who has done it before or someone with passion for this kind of work.

I would like to find someone for a long term co-operation / partnership to assure look consistency across work pieces.
My photography business is a staring up one, so I cannot promise you the world.
I will, however, do my best to make it a successful and creatively fulfilling one.

Communication wise, I speak English, Polish and Russian.
And I am pretty much nice guy to work with.

Oct 05 17 03:36 am Link

Retoucher

Sofia, Sofija grad, Bulgaria

Dphoto wrote:
Hi

Preferably someone who has done it before or someone with passion for this kind of work.

I would like to find someone for a long term co-operation / partnership to assure look consistency across work pieces.
I will, however, do my best to make it a successful and creatively fulfilling one.

You may want to work on your showcasing before looking for partners because it is unlikely to find a lot of serious professionals passionate about working with an anonymous profile with 0 images and no link to a website.

BTW forums are generally for discussion, not for job ads. Here is some
additional info from the rules.

Oct 05 17 04:41 am Link

Retoucher

Selena Jain

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

Dphoto wrote:
Hi

As you are looking for an experienced product photo retoucher so I would suggest you to have a look on this link to see whether it can fulfill your requirements or not! Here is the link - https://www.clippingpathindia.com/websi … ation.html

Oct 09 17 02:12 am Link

Retoucher

Ikiri

London, England, United Kingdom

Selena Jain wrote:
As you are looking for an experienced product photo retoucher so I would suggest you to have a look on this link to see whether it can fulfill your requirements or not! Here is the link - https://www.clippingpathindia.com/websi … ation.html

@Selena Jain:
Looking at the link you provided, and looking at your MM portfolio, it seems like you're associated with Clippingpathindia. Why not just say so?
Besides that, I'm not quite sure if clipping paths is what Dphoto is looking for. I can see some retouching on that website, but the product examples wouldn't make me want to go there. (The jewelry ring before/after, for example: the ring has completely lost its shape / top right corner).

@Dphoto:
As anchev said – put images into your MM portfolio. Or maybe post some raw files here:
https://www.modelmayhem.com/forums/thread/76

Oct 09 17 12:56 pm Link