Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Do you believe in a 'Divine Plan' for your life?

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

alessandro2009 wrote:

No, since universe is a concept without thought.
And, anyway, believing in a "plan", would entail an idea of a predetermined destiny, but if this was the case, life would not have meaning, since you would only be a puppet.

That is my philosophy on psychics, not so much the universe.

Oct 26 17 05:19 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

hbutz New York wrote:

absolutely.  I am starting to believe I was once part of a more advanced civilization in another part of the universe when I pissed off one of our supreme leaders.  They put me onto a ship headed for the "monkey planet" as punishment where I was sentenced to live out the life of a primitive, possibly using some type of avatar body or computer simulation.

We all had our memories erased and were sent down to this planet.  Others whom I feel a connection to were my former ship mates.  As my memory is starting to return I recognize them and have become friends.

One day, once my sentence is up, I intend to re-join my fellow in-mates and return home where hopefully we will stay out of trouble... perhaps revisiting this planet as an observer, rather than an inhabitant.

or, as an immortal, I was chatting with my fellow immortal friend and convinced her that we needed a 100yr vacation on the ape planet.  I chose a comfortable part of the world in a temperate climate at a time when technology was advanced enough to provide some entertainment in the form of smart phones and the Internet.  We had our memories wiped so as to fit in.  Once this vacation is over she will nag me until the end of time on what a bad idea this was.

Sounds like you're channeling David Icke.
big_smile

Oct 26 17 05:20 am Link

Photographer

Sobe

Miami Beach, Florida, US

LightDreams wrote:
I sometimes wonder if "the Gods" keep me around strictly for entertainment...

The Godz?Bad zazz rock band backin the day.

Oct 26 17 05:33 am Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Maricopa, Arizona, US

We are born.

we eat.

we fuck.

and then we die.

Fill in the blanks and you will have you answer.

Oct 26 17 03:02 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

Lohkee wrote:
We are born.

we eat.

we fuck.

and then we die.

Fill in the blanks and you will have you answer.

Your take on things reminds me of this song -

https://youtu.be/QO5dcW0P75M

Oct 26 17 04:12 pm Link