Like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone"
Bod Dylan
https://afy.book.fr/galeries/like-a-rol … one/996846

Dec 09 17 05:30 am Link

Photographer

Thomas Van Dyke

Washington, District of Columbia, US

r4u while not likely as you put it "vulgar I mean degradent pics"
Personally I find the imagery accessed by the link you provided to be indeed an example of Sexual Objectification...

Where "Sexual Objectification" is the act of treating a person as a mere object of sexual desire...
In a broader sense this translates to treating a person as a commodity or an object without regard to their personality or dignity.

By not showing a talents face and eyes (the windows to their soul) you deny them their personality and dignity... As such I'm sadden to see this occur in as I feel certain that they are indeed beautiful people with a story in their eyes...

Moving forward I would suggest you possibly rethink your visual statement and showcase the personality latent within...

Also you need to label the link as +18 in as there are 16 year old members on Mayhem and others who find nudes offensive...  Keep in mind that nudes oft assume their connotation as art primarily based on the context in which they occur... While the Sistine Chapel ceiling may be considered a cornerstone work of High Renaissance art I don't feel your renderings are at that level, not even close...

Trust this makes sense...
I wish you well on your journey...

Dec 28 17 07:59 am Link

Photographer

NewBoldPhoto

PORT MURRAY, New Jersey, US

I think that the kneeling shoeless blonde looking into the light and "no exit girl" speak to the Dylan theme. The others seem to suffer from a lack of degradation. Too glossy not enough grit, age or pain. and the shoes are too damn nice. wink. I don't don't think that facelessness is sufficient to create the level of descent, the degree of objectification that Dylan was suggesting. You might want to use environmental elements to get the amount of downtrodden right.

Jan 12 18 06:08 pm Link

Photographer

r4u

Paris, Île-de-France, France

Thank U for your constructive replies wink
No faces because the models don't want to be identified.
A model can be sexually attractive without being a sexual object.
And it's up to us, the men to respect her without harassing her then.
The libido of the males must be controlled.
Otherwise we become animals again sad

May 21 18 07:09 am Link

Photographer

r4u

Paris, Île-de-France, France

May 23 18 10:05 am Link