Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Casting Comments

Photographer

CAIN IMAGES

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Does anyone know what happened to the casting comments the people posted whether they were interested in a casting call? All i see now is the casting call, but no comments.

Dec 12 17 03:18 pm Link

Photographer

Lovely Day Media

Vineland, New Jersey, US

I would venture a guess to say they don't show these to just anyone looking (outside the person posting the casting call) because it's none of anyone's business who responds to the casting call, how many people respond or anything else really.

A casting call gets posted. The only thing that should matter to anyone is if they want to respond or not. If they don't, move on. If they do and they actually do it, they'll get some other type of notification of communication from the poster.

This is all a sheer guess on my part. Maybe someone *knows* the answer firsthand or has experienced this.

Dec 13 17 02:21 am Link

Model

Model MoRina

MacMurdo - permanent station of the US, Sector claimed by New Zealand, Antarctica

The ability to comment is gone. The only thing you can do to respond to a casting is press the "Apply" button and it sends a PM.

So now I guess that means that the daily message limits apply, and (I'm not sure because I am a Legacy member) I assume basic members may not be able to apply without sending a friend request and having it accepted first?

Dec 13 17 11:21 am Link

Photographer

Black Z Eddie

San Jacinto, California, US

MoRina wrote:
So now I guess that means that the daily message limits apply, and (I'm not sure because I am a Legacy member) I assume basic members may not be able to apply without sending a friend request and having it accepted first?

Basic members can apply/reply to a Casting without friending.

Dec 14 17 06:37 pm Link

Photographer

j francis photography

Los Angeles, California, US

Interested!

Dec 16 17 09:12 am Link

Photographer

Black Z Eddie

San Jacinto, California, US

j francis photography wrote:
Interested!

Lol, I see what you did there!

But, yeah, I swear to god, I hated seeing that lazy shit.  Especially, when the casting specifically said to either message or email them.  And, many of the comments looked copy/paste.

Dec 16 17 10:18 am Link

Photographer

CAIN IMAGES

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Lovely Day Media wrote:
I would venture a guess to say they don't show these to just anyone looking (outside the person posting the casting call) because it's none of anyone's business who responds to the casting call, how many people respond or anything else really.

A casting call gets posted. The only thing that should matter to anyone is if they want to respond or not. If they don't, move on. If they do and they actually do it, they'll get some other type of notification of communication from the poster.

This is all a sheer guess on my part. Maybe someone *knows* the answer firsthand or has experienced this.

Sorry. I was actually referring to castings that I have posted in the past. The comments are missing and the folks that commented didn't do like I asked and message me. In some cases they just wrote, "Interested!" as j francis photography humorously wrote above. smile

Dec 17 17 03:33 pm Link