Forums > General Industry > New Year-New You

Photographer

Zave Smith Photography

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

The holidays always seem like a nice time to update work, websites, plan out promotions and give oneself a artistic facelift.

In this vain, I just updated www.zavesmith.com with a new design and a lot of new work.

Who else has as created a new you?

Jan 07 18 10:12 am Link

Photographer

Frank Lewis Photography

Winter Park, Florida, US

Nah, same old me except now I have a cold.

Jan 07 18 12:00 pm Link

Model

MatureModelMM

Detroit, Michigan, US

Same old me as well, I didn't see any need to change anything about my modelling activities for the New Year, but my recent retirement from my daily job of over 40 years is making some serious changes in my life.

Jan 07 18 12:14 pm Link

Photographer

Graham Glover

Oakton, Virginia, US

Zave Smith Photography wrote:
The holidays always seem like a nice time to update work, websites, plan out promotions and give oneself a artistic facelift.

In this vain, I just updated www.zavesmith.com with a new design and a lot of new work.

Who else has as created a new you?

Your opening photo is brilliant.  I then "right arrowed" through your photos.  WOW!  Impressive!  You rock!  Amazing work!

I've grown up a bit.  I do fashion.  I had 8 shoots last year.  This year I'll do 12, which will include 2 major projects.  I've coordinated with a local professional photographer/mua, and will work for him as a photographer assistant.  I've also coordinated with a local mua; we'll meet in the next days over coffee to discuss 2018 projects and collaboration.

Oakton, VA will be The Next World Fashion Center™.  Right.  Lol!  This is where I am.  This is the hand I've been dealt.  What an opportunity, huh?  Where will it go?  Turn the page...

(Life really doesn't get much better than this.  big_smile )

Jan 07 18 01:48 pm Link

Photographer

Rays Fine Art

New York, New York, US

The only thing I want to change is what I did last year--which was to get a year older!

Jan 07 18 03:19 pm Link