Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > ISO: Retoucher / Realistic Composites

Photographer

Arinaura

Eugene, Oregon, US

Hello.. I'm working on a project currently and I'm looking to find someone I can develop a long term working relationship with who is good at editing and fantasy manipulations. If you do both things please show me some of your work and I'll contact you for an idea of your rates. smile

Jan 26 18 12:35 pm Link

Body Painter

Eric Mayhem

Seattle, Washington, US

Best to post this as a Casting Call.  There are about a zillion retouchers here on MM, so you'll get plenty of replies:-)

Jan 26 18 06:52 pm Link

Retoucher

Christa Elrod

Orlando, Florida, US

Arinaura wrote:
Hello.. I'm working on a project currently and I'm looking to find someone I can develop a long term working relationship with who is good at editing and fantasy manipulations. If you do both things please show me some of your work and I'll contact you for an idea of your rates. smile

We can help you in this . Our Photo Editing Company provides high quality retouching, clipping and image manipulation services to fashion industry and advertising agencies across the globe. Our expertise include fashion brand retouching, fashion photo clipping path, color replacement, background removal, image manipulation and more

Feb 01 18 11:09 pm Link

Retoucher

Chanel Allure

Kharkiv, Kharkivs'ka, Ukraine

Arinaura wrote:

hi, Arinaura
You can check out my port. If you are are interested in, let me know

Feb 18 18 12:40 pm Link