Forums > Events > Feb 17 'Shoot & Edit Funshop' / 8 Models

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/27858510_10213423850542077_727705888964201151_n.jpg?oh=f6c4d2de9ab1c5af67f88d6438cef9e8&oe=5B0FF2C7

A beautiful estate home in Corona is the host location for this funfilled 'show off your skills' event... starting at 2pm to 5:30 for the shoot, and finished whenever the editing funtimes are over (probably around 8pm).

Photographers must bring a notebook computer pre-loaded with their favorite image editing software, and are welcome to showcase your shooting and editing talents to the group attending.  The backyard pool area and shade tree location will be the showcased shooting environment, with some windowlight and wrap-around staircase also available.  Photographers are welcome to bring lighting equipment and reflectors.

During this photoshoot, 2 models will be selected (one blonde one brunette) that will be posing for ALL photographers in the same shooting environment (same consistent background in available light).  Participating photographers are invited to provide details on how they light, shoot, crop, white balance and edit their 2 models, and display the results at edit time.

For those interested in escaping the monthly payment software of Adobe for something far more affordable (with a lot easier learning curve),  I will be assisting anyone interested in editing their images with the software I've been using for 15+ years... Photobrush 5.0 (free 30 day download available at http://www.mediachance.com).  My 500 image Model Mayhem portfolio has been edited with that software since I joined MM 13 years ago.

Two very large 'work station' tables will be provided in the garage with power strips for all notebook computers, with soft drinks and pizza provided during edit time.  If you're a superstar in this arena willing to show off your skills, or someone interested in learning some new methods of shooting and editing, this will be a funfilled very enlightening event to attend.  Limiting this event to 20 photographers max.  Photographer cost is $40  Message me if you'd like to attend, and I'll send you out details and estate home address.  Hope to seeya at the 'Shoot and Edit Funshop'... borat

Feb 12 18 02:56 pm Link

Photographer

TouchofEleganceStudios

Vallejo, California, US

If you are new to photography, want better edited pics, Gary is the guy to learn from. I have been with Model Mayhem over 11 years myself and learned more from Gary than any other photographers. And Gary is more consistent getting models than a number of group organizers in Southern California. I would recommend this to many out there thinking about it.

Feb 15 18 08:11 pm Link

Photographer

Black Z Eddie

San Jacinto, California, US

Well, damn, I hope you do this again.

Feb 15 18 09:32 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Black Z Eddie wrote:
Well, damn, I hope you do this again.

Hey Eddie... maybe in the Fall of 2018.  With a great estate home location deal for this shoot, we have DROPPED the photographer cost to ONLY $40 to attend this Feb 17th (2pm) shoot.  Hope to seeya at a future event... wink

Feb 15 18 10:04 pm Link