Forums > Newbie Forum > Got scammed

Makeup Artist

The French Illusion

Great Neck, New York, US

Cool Cole Bee sent me a message on here, asking me to communicate through her email, which I did, telling me about a fashion shoot, needing a MUA. but when they replied to me, asking me all sort of personal information...and all of different things..so here is their email:
[email protected]

hope it's helpful!

Virginie.

Feb 20 18 08:47 pm Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Sounds like it was intrusive, but if you have not given them any money, or bank details, it would appear you have avoided any scam.

Anyway, don't let this put you off MM.

Good Luck to You! smile

Feb 20 18 09:47 pm Link

Photographer

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY

Uniontown, Pennsylvania, US

The French Illusion wrote:
Cool Cole Bee sent me a message on here, asking me to communicate through her email, which I did, telling me about a fashion shoot, needing a MUA. but when they replied to me, asking me all sort of personal information...and all of different things..so here is their email:
[email protected]

hope it's helpful!

Virginie.

If the original message came through MM and You are suspicious contact and notify a site Moderator and let them look it over.  https://www.modelmayhem.com/contactamod

Feb 21 18 05:44 am Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

The French Illusion wrote:
Cool Cole Bee sent me a message on here, asking me to communicate through her email,

Likely her account on here has been cancelled due to suspicious activity.

Feb 23 18 10:20 am Link

Makeup Artist

Kelly Devlin

New York, New York, US

What type of personal information did they ask? I am not exactly sure what questions I should be looking out for and what questions are considered irrelevant.

Feb 24 18 10:53 am Link