Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > MUAs Please Take My Survey!

Retoucher

Nikki_Rotunda

New York, New York, US

Hi All, I'm creating an app with a friend. We would like to learn more about make up artists. If you could take our survey, we would really appreciate it! https://nikkirotunda.typeform.com/to/bEq072

Thank you!

Mar 17 18 03:06 pm Link

Hair Stylist

rick lesser

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Hi Nikki, took your survey. But as I started going through it I realized I'm not the person you probably wanted to hear from.  I say that because I'm a hairdresser that does makeup. And I'm not actively working full-time as a makeup artist.
My business is very diverse.  Years ago I would get called much more often to do  hair and makeup. Freelance work in South Florida was much more prevalent. Now a day's everybody is a makeup artist it seems and nobody wants to pay so I really concentrate my efforts on my hair clients.  I do have a few accounts that I have retained as their hair and makeup guy. If I'm not available for the time they are putting their project together they will accommodate my schedule. I hope you were able to gain some insight as to my answers if you have any questions you'd like to ask me directly please feel free to reach Rick

Mar 28 18 07:49 pm Link

Makeup Artist

KayCe Makeup Artist

Los Angeles, California, US

I did the survey and found the questions very interesting. I am a freelance artist so the survey
was just right. The only one that I thought might not be fitting for me was the question about learning
new techniques because I am have years and years of experience so for now I only might spend
once every 2-3 months trying out a new technique/style and sometime it's not even new, just another way
of doing it.

Mar 30 18 05:49 pm Link