Forums > Critique > Round two

Photographer

Philip Brown

Long Beach, California, US

Okay, I'm back! smile
I think I took all the previous feedback into account.. much appreciated.
This time I tried my hand at a home studio shoot.
.. now featuring better lighting and backdrops.

Feedback on my new album appreciated

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/3971388/498746

Jun 09 18 08:21 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Lighting is too flat... too one dimensional.  It's acceptable lighting for bland catalog work, but not really creatively artistic.  I would recommend clicking on this folder link for some unique samples of studio lighting... wink

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/2 … l#/A338947

(a sample within the folder)

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130720/02/51ea5f2e1924c_m.jpg

Jun 09 18 09:48 pm Link

Photographer

LA StarShooter

Los Angeles, California, US

I don't think you've developed at all. You're fixated on one thing, lighting that is okay but what about the model-posing and styling. I didn't see a shot that was worth even considering having a retoucher work some magic on. It looks like you can't direct and that you specialize in the cheap look.

Jun 09 18 11:37 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I am just going to say ...

Take a look at some fashion magazines and the photographers that shoot for them

And compare that with what you have created

Jun 10 18 02:18 am Link

Photographer

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY

Uniontown, Pennsylvania, US

Not bad for Your first attempt.  Keep swinging!

Jun 10 18 09:00 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

LA StarShooter wrote:
I don't think you've developed at all. You're fixated on one thing, lighting that is okay but what about the model-posing and styling. I didn't see a shot that was worth even considering having a retoucher work some magic on. It looks like you can't direct and that you specialize in the cheap look.

At first I thought you were being rather harsh... BUT... after I've correctly re-evaluated this multiple critique inquiry situation... I've came to the conclusion that you're probably right on the money.  I'm beginning to wonder if someone who generates multiple fuck-up threads is covertly utilizing them as some form of attention whore tactics... wink

Jun 10 18 09:26 pm Link

Photographer

Philip Brown

okay, enjoy the silence.
i wont bother posting here again

Jun 10 18 09:48 pm Link

Photographer

Fleming Design

East Hartford, Connecticut, US

Philip,
Don't let Select Models get to you.  He is undoubtedly the biggest Attention Whore on MM.  You are new to photography and enthusiastic about learning and taking further steps.   Ask anything you want, you may or may not get helpful responses.

Jun 11 18 06:57 am Link

Photographer

LA StarShooter

Fleming Design wrote:
Philip,
Don't let Select Models get to you.  He is undoubtedly the biggest Attention Whore on MM.  You are new to photography and enthusiastic about learning and taking further steps.   Ask anything you want, you may or may not get helpful responses.

His response is just honest and reflects the frustration of some here with the OPs posting style. If you have responded to more than a couple of his posts you can see why people get irked. While the OP is enthusiastic he has done a lot of posts and received a lot of advice and its sad to see the lack of progress.

Jun 11 18 09:22 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

LA StarShooter wrote:

His response is just honest and reflects the frustration of some here with the OPs posting style. If you have responded to more than a couple of his posts you can see why people get irked. While the OP is enthusiastic he has done a lot of posts and received a lot of advice and its sad to see the lack of progress.

BINGO!... wink

Jun 11 18 10:09 am Link

Photographer

Eagle Rock Photographer

Vast improvement. Keep at it and ignore smarmy comments.

Jun 11 18 02:31 pm Link

Photographer

Philip Brown

LA StarShooter wrote:

If you're "irked", then just stop replying to my threads.

Jun 12 18 09:36 am Link

Photographer

Garry k

I absorbed years of beatdowns when i used to post my pictures for crituque

but I took some of the advice offered

and became a better photographer

Jun 12 18 09:45 am Link

Photographer

LA StarShooter

Philip Brown wrote:
If you're "irked", then just stop replying to my threads.

I didn't say I was irked but a number of people who have regularly read posts obviously are. However, I will not offer you any advice anymore as I don't think you will improve. Goodbye.

Jun 12 18 09:52 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Garry k wrote:
I absorbed years of beatdowns when i used to post my pictures for crituque

but I took some of the advice offered

and became a better photographer

BINGO #2!   Beatdowns aren't honestly dished out here... I mean come onnnnnn!   Those who are extemely thin skinned and not sincerely receptive to input... and get all butt-hurt over a few recommendations... probably shouldn't participate in the critique forum... wink

Jun 12 18 09:54 am Link

Mod 7 (Cust. Svc.)

El Segundo, California, US

Moderator Note!
If someone doesn't like a thread, or doesn't like the person posting the thread, they should simply not reply to that thread.

Let's try to be helpful. And if you can't, or won't, be helpful, please find another thread to post in.

Thanks

Jun 12 18 03:05 pm Link

Photographer

roger alan

Anderson, Indiana, US

Of eight shots...

1) in 8 images, the model is attractive
2) in 8 the lighting is flat
3) in 8 the subject is centered in the frame
4) in 8 the background is shade of grey or black
5) in 7 the subject is square to the camera
6) in 6 the subject has the same non-expression

in other words, and to be brutally honest ...boring in almost every way that images can be boring

1) attractive models are the standard, not the exception. Kudos to you for having worked with more than one attractive model. That is important. But it is also more-or-less an expected starting point

2) the subject is lit, but that is all. Interest comes from the interplay between light and shadow.

3 & 4) an image can be more than just an attractive subject. Thoughtful framing and use of non-distracting background can add beauty to an image, tell a story, suggest a context, etc. Nothing wrong with just black sometimes, but in these images the black doesn't convey anything except 'cheapest possible studio set-up'

5) experiment with angles. these images have a snap-shot feel to them

6) guide your subject not only in posing, but also towards evoking some kind of feeling or emotion

IMHO the best way to learn is to study the work of others. There are some amazing artists on this site. Spend some time surfing ports.

Jun 12 18 05:30 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Select Models wrote:
BINGO #2!   Beatdowns aren't honestly dished out here... I mean come onnnnnn!   Those who are extemely thin skinned and not sincerely receptive to input... and get all butt-hurt over a few recommendations... probably shouldn't participate in the critique forum... wink

Personally I only consider it a beatdown if the critiquinig photographer is better than myself

smile

and Yes - I believe that overly sensitive aspiring photographers should not be requesting critiques

Jun 12 18 05:49 pm Link

Photographer

Philip Brown

roger alan wrote:
2) in 8 the lighting is flat
3) in 8 the subject is centered in the frame
4) in 8 the background is shade of grey or black
5) in 7 the subject is square to the camera
6) in 6 the subject has the same non-expression

in other words, and to be brutally honest ...boring in almost every way that images can be boring

Fair critique. I have no problems with honest evaluations of "this specifically is wrong with your photos".
That is after all, what this forum is for.

I should have given more context for the shoot, I suppose. I'm working with limited resources here:
I only have black and white backgrounds at present.
So, it looks like the cheapest possible setup, because it IS the cheapest possible setup.
Limited lighting, limited space, limited backdrops. no changing that at present smile

I wasnt trying to tell a story and "create art" with this shoot. i was vaguely trying to go for a plain glamor cover style.
My primary purpose was to hit the basics for a studio style shoot, with lighting and focus basically correct, as opposed to my prior indoor attempt, which I am fine in admitting was abysmal smile

So, I guess my takeaway from this one is: I actually hit the basics correctly! Awesome. Mission accomplished.
Now I can start aiming on adding in the more artistic levels that you mentioned.

Jun 12 18 09:46 pm Link

Photographer

Marissa_Ph1

London, England, United Kingdom

Philip Brown wrote:

Fair critique. I have no problems with honest evaluations of "this specifically is wrong with your photos".
That is after all, what this forum is for.

I should have given more context for the shoot, I suppose. I'm working with limited resources here:
I only have black and white backgrounds at present.
So, it looks like the cheapest possible setup, because it IS the cheapest possible setup.
Limited lighting, limited space, limited backdrops. no changing that at present smile

I wasnt trying to tell a story and "create art" with this shoot. i was vaguely trying to go for a plain glamor cover style.

Money any lack of it should not be an excuse to not create a good image. I have no studio space or any budget. I use outdoor locations and find spaces that can become a studio setting. I don't use any lighting equipment other than the biggest light source we have which is our Sun. Your images all appear rather flat in lighting as well as content. It feels as though your main concern in photographing some one is the technique rather than  working on all aspects of creating an image which involves the subject, the framing, the composition, the dynamics which is where lighting comes into play.
You say you are not trying to create art which is all well and good, but if you have no vision in your.mind or any inspiration then the photograph is merely a documentation of what is in front of you and anyone with a phone, camera can do that.

Jun 12 18 11:20 pm Link

Photographer

Philip Brown

PS: yeah, the redundant expressions was definitely on point.
So I added this to the mix.

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/180613/09/5b214911110f9_m.jpg

Jun 13 18 09:55 am Link

Makeup Artist

LotteConcepts

s-Hertogenbosch, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands

I would first of all start with figuring out where you want to go with your photography. What kind of shoots would you like to do? Who are your examples, and what kind of pictures do they make. Then try to get to that point, instead of just testing lightning and backdrops.

When you understand what you want to achieve, it's easier to achieve it in the first place smile

Jun 14 18 01:30 am Link

Photographer

Black Z Eddie

San Jacinto, California, US

Philip Brown wrote:
PS: yeah, the redundant expressions was definitely on point.
So I added this to the mix.

--Now, get rid of these (honestly, they should have never made it on):
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/180611/13/5b1ee1dee4729_m.jpg https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/180611/13/5b1edba851611_m.jpg https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/180611/13/5b1edb9ebb93e_m.jpg https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/180609/20/5b1c95e1bbb95_m.jpg https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/180609/20/5b1c95ce8ea8e_m.jpg

--Just imagine what that folder would look like with just these. 
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/180613/09/5b214911110f9_m.jpg https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/180611/14/5b1eea67d5990_m.jpg https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/180609/20/5b1c95d823436_m.jpg https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/180611/11/5b1ebaf5a16f9_m.jpg

At least that album would be a little more presentable; but you still have lighting issues and editing issues.  If you continue to work with this model or as you do more quality photos, start getting rid of these ones as well.

--Stop making excuses about your lighting and/or setup.  If it doesn't look right, it's because you didn't do it right.

--She's only 19, but she looks like she's in her mid to late 20's in a lot of those images in that whole album.  I attribute that to the lighting, expression, and editing (or lack off).  Pay attention to the light on the face.

--Edit your photos.  Stop posting SOOC (straight out of camera) images.  I hate editing, too.  But, that's part of the deal.  Either you do it or have someone else do it.

Jun 14 18 03:33 am Link

Makeup Artist

Wigs and Makeup Allison

Costa Mesa, California, US

Your model also seems to be looking down a lot, which makes me think that you/the camera might be too low.  It could also just be a posing habit she has.  I do think it would be worth experimenting with your positioning.  Also, as a matter of personal taste, the hair that is constantly obscuring one of her eyes drives me nuts.

I agree with the above comment about the editing.  You gotta do it.  I was actually shocked to read the model was 19.  She looks 30, not in a good way.

Jun 14 18 11:13 am Link

Photographer

Philip Brown

Black Z Eddie wrote:

Huh....
could you explain your mental process for picking please?

Black Z Eddie wrote:
--She's only 19, but she looks like she's in her mid to late 20's in a lot of those images in that whole album.  I attribute that to the lighting, expression, and editing (or lack off).  Pay attention to the light on the face.

Actually, it was mostly her self-done makeup, I believe. Very heavy, and not in a good way. and she had dark areas under her eyes, before any lighting was attempted.

She seemed kind of.. new to modelling, to me, in many ways. Make up is one of them. Expression is another.
I had **THREE HUNDRED** photos to choose from. Most of them, the expressions were terrible. I made do with what I could.
Had to keep telling her to lift her chin, btw. in response to the other poster.

I would appreciate tips on what about the lighting you believe contributed to her looking older.
Other people have commented that it was flat lighting.
I always read that flat lightning was good for reducing age? So... i'm confused there.

Jun 14 18 11:25 am Link

Photographer

Eagle Rock Photographer

I believe she looks older than actual age, due to:

– Heavy and unskilled makeup;
– expression;;
– hair obscuring one eye and part of face.

Your work is coming along. Keep at it and stay positive.

Jun 14 18 01:46 pm Link

Photographer

Philip Brown

Eagle Rock Photographer wrote:
– hair obscuring one eye and part of face.

yeah, that was one reason why I went so strong on lighting. I liked the look of the hair over one eye... however, it cast really strong shadow so I kinda overcompensated :-/

Although additionally.. (edit: posting this because someone criticised "you're making her look old") her face doesnt look young to start with.
Here's a "makeup wiped off, single source lighting" shot of her. Unprocessed.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/W4FG_4BJAaPBk7ofXmidXdilh5cj7f7Zeqp9OAf1dXBkVOgne5hGQASv7ERG4yZaHYwnJ4RT-MDsKi7C8TtHASvpAV8JdEPB0zv3-75vNqXj9m8UAkyyfLPf8fu1hUgtXd5Da3oguH8jnrZkHrKhMb56BL2IS_bT4nV0zHG2SuG_t1WfwKeRgjRlVO9eGEvjatNiYVVPmqed3l6o1P43STjlOEoi4h5a_hOC7araxWsnMJOZfRTKP9urN4hOXjEyfaDNdB8Q3NsicdCMttAMbH7z9D2v_iaxrATUYcq1clMnEwjGN_GNf9bSIMHTLJ82Fk22V7coRPaW-3qR_DU0AGylN8B3SEgZFF4OEaH8Xfelk7xbpUlnamNqpBB4HAp4sA27nSIY1n8mACwc2AjVt4VPYAla1PUpcmSaswDLDpsL4fvmxTo9uSfehFqFhf43pmzsiWolkqhTeecyI7hm__0ULDmirWaYccEGA1UY8sok9TBEU05xVUBWfT7P7EfGFcY1JY5KCQLi6-Sm6AKwo-rU0-y5krUc-ZOx2YGUvnV6x-H563I11tWsfB8ikDFBxz3BsmVRNv9hK0r9DWNYxm04tEgkmQyEBw208sH_u7NNk7gInhuyMgwV204kHW-za0Q-2hNeEABkPRcDlIGuU56HLA=w400

Jun 14 18 02:42 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Wigs and Makeup Allison

Costa Mesa, California, US

I’m not surprised to hear you had to keep telling her raise her chin.  If you were just a step or two up on a small step ladder, I think it might force her to look up at the camera and get more light into her eyes.

My favorite by far is the one where she is squatting down.  She looks so much more relaxed in that shot.  I think having her squared off to the camera in the other shots isn’t doing her any favors.  I know that is more of a traditionally masculine pose.  Angling her into more traditional feminine poses might flatter her more.

Also—is she wearing extensions?  I think part of what is making her look older to me is that her hairstyle is a little bit 1980s mullet in style, which makes her look dated.  There’s also a lack of freshness to her skin, which could be helped with editing.

Jun 14 18 02:59 pm Link

Photographer

Philip Brown

Wigs and Makeup Allison wrote:
I’m not surprised to hear you had to keep telling her raise her chin.  If you were just a step or two up on a small step ladder, I think it might force her to look up at the camera and get more light into her eyes.

My favorite by far is the one where she is squatting down.  She looks so much more relaxed in that shot.  I think having her squared off to the camera in the other shots isn’t doing her any favors.  I know that is more of a traditionally masculine pose.  Angling her into more traditional feminine poses might flatter her more.

Hm. Interesting point about camera height.Although probably not good to do all the time(ie: not with every model)
She definitely loosened up when my kitty came into the picture smile
But that was the end of the shoot.
Another good point about masculine poses. guess I have to think more about that.
Its just going to be tough, while I'm trying to get lightning and focus right, to also remember to bug the model,
"Hey! Be more girlie, would you??"
big_smile
heh.

Guess I need to more carefully pick expressive models, since I'm not particularly good at directing.
Looking back at her portfolio now, I could have realized what I was getting into.

Jun 14 18 03:17 pm Link

Photographer

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY

Wigs and Makeup Allison wrote:
If you were just a step or two up on a small step ladder, I think it might force her to look up at the camera and get more light into her eyes.

Yip,

Her angle is from slightly above.

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/180528/10/5b0c36bdc048e_m.jpg

I use an aerobic step indoors as a shooting platform.

Jun 14 18 03:18 pm Link

Photographer

Philip Brown

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY wrote:
I use an aerobic step indoors as a shooting platform.

HA! I saw that edit... you tried to make it all fancy with wording wink

I currently actually have a treadmill as a *cough* "shooting platform".
Its an industrial one, so a solid 6 inches high at least

Jun 14 18 03:58 pm Link

Photographer

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY

Philip Brown wrote:

HA! I saw that edit... you tried to make it all fancy with wording wink

I currently actually have a treadmill as a *cough* "shooting platform".
Its an industrial one, so a solid 6 inches high at least

It should work for You,  just don't turn it on.

Jun 14 18 04:03 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY wrote:
It should work for You,  just don't turn it on.

I'd recommend the opposite... turn it on to the 'high speed setting'... put your models on it and shoot away!   That would be a HUGE improvement over all the static poses we've seen... borat

Jun 14 18 04:47 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

All kidding aside... alittle more spontaniety from said models is what many have recommended so far... and most the time that comes from favorable direction... wink

Jun 14 18 04:47 pm Link

Photographer

Black Z Eddie

San Jacinto, California, US

Black Z Eddie wrote:

Philip Brown wrote:
Huh....
could you explain your mental process for picking please?

All the ones with the white top:
1.  The lighting is crap, plus
2.  The posing is crap, plus
3.  The styling is crap, plus
4.  They all look the same.  You don't need multiple images that look the same in your portfolio.
5.  Basically, what everyone else has been saying.

The monochrome one because her face is underexposed.

Black Z Eddie wrote:

Philip Brown wrote:
Actually, it was mostly her self-done makeup, I believe. Very heavy, and not in a good way. and she had dark areas under her eyes, before any lighting was attempted.

No, actually, what I should have included on my earlier post about stop making excuses, "--Stop making excuses about your lighting and/or setup; and the models.  If it doesn't look right, it's because you didn't do it right."

Just to future proof that statement, add these:  "; and the makeup artist; and hair stylist; and wardrobe stylist; and designer."

She seemed kind of.. new to modelling, to me, in many ways. Make up is one of them. Expression is another.
I had **THREE HUNDRED** photos to choose from. Most of them, the expressions were terrible. I made do with what I could.
Had to keep telling her to lift her chin, btw. in response to the other poster.
-----------------
Although additionally.. her face doesnt look young at all.
Here's a "makeup wiped off, single source lighting" shot of her. Unprocessed.

Lol, seriously, you're going to stoop this low as to point fingers.  You took the shot, you posted the shot.  It's 100% on you.

I would appreciate tips on what about the lighting you believe contributed to her looking older.
Other people have commented that it was flat lighting.
I always read that flat lightning was good for reducing age? So... i'm confused there.

For me, it's the shadows.  There's all kinds of random shadows on her face.  Looks like dirt.  It's a mess. 

Here's a photo of her in her portfolio, and compare it to one of yours.  Look at the lighting on her face.  If you can't see the difference, then, I'm afraid there's probably no hope for you.

Jun 14 18 05:40 pm Link

Photographer

JordanK

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I kind of have to agree. You seem pretty hard on the model here, and keep pointing the finger/making excuses. You said she seems new (spoiler alert you will run into a lot that seem new). Well, so are you. Everybody was at some point so dial it down a bit, learn from mistakes (we all make them) and try to get better and learn something new every single shoot.

When I do headshots for agents. Just the average person who is not used to being in front of the camera and isn't great at everyday makeup let alone makeup for photography. What if I get somebody who is older and has wrinkles? A lazy eye? A little heavier? Do I walk out blaming them I can't get a good picture? No! I adapt on the fly and adjust the lighting to be most flattering to the person, pose them so their lazy eye isn't as noticeable, position them in the most slimming way, and so on. Many times they come in scared of getting their picture taken. I had one client come in 10 minutes late to their session because they were sitting in the car gathering the courage to come in for a picture. Guess what? That same person walked out about an hour later with the biggest smile on her face saying it was the best picture ever taken of her and she was no longer afraid of the camera. Did she come like the perfect stereotypical model with flawless skin, perfect AAA block buster makeup, etc? Nope! But with proper lighting, posing, and banter we made it work wonderfully.

MY POINT is this - don't blame the subject, your gear, etc.. Very few shoots will go 100% perfect with no hiccups. You have to juggle many things such as lighting, posing, spotting a hair tie on the wrist, composing, clothing issues, and many other things all before actually taking the picture. Unless you have a whole team to assist. One headshot session the studio I booked was in use when i got there! What did I do? Whipped out my $25 white paper backdrop and copper pipe from Home Dept (and put it on two light stands) and made it happen. Was it as cozy as the whole studio? Nope, but you would never know from the picture.

I think it's in VERY poor taste to post a picture of the model with no makeup like that and keep going on how she doesn't look young trying to point the finger at her. Got news for you, everybody has an "imperfection" even the top models. We're human, it happens. It's your job to make them look their best and that will vary depending on the project at hand (i.e sometimes you might want the natural non-retouched look). Either with framing, posing, lighting, or retouching, or all of them. Simple as that. Listen to the advice, stop fighting with it back and forth and keep shooting.

Also - go to a group shoot. Subscribe to KelbyOne or some other training service (there are a ton out there). TONS of free content on YT as well. All sorts for working on a budget and posing. Lindsey Adler (and many more) can make absolute magic with a less than a $50 budget. Has a whole talk on how you don't need fancy crap to make a killer shoot and it really gets you thinking creative. Again, stop blaming!

Jun 14 18 06:26 pm Link

Makeup Artist

LotteConcepts

Damn, you are putting so much blame on the model. Like I said before, if you figure out where you want to go in the first place, and what you want to achieve, it will be easier to communicate this with the model.

Now you've just let her do her thing and put all the blame on her. Start with a vision, and go from there. Don't just randomly shoot pictures and decide later on that this was not what you wanted. Find it quiet unfair.

Jun 15 18 02:36 am Link

Makeup Artist

LotteConcepts

I also doubt if you can find any more models to help you out building your portfolio when you publicly criticize them this much

Jun 15 18 02:37 am Link

Photographer

Philip Brown

JordanK wrote:
I think it's in VERY poor taste to post a picture of the model with no makeup like that and keep going on how she doesn't look young trying to point the finger at her.

I'm trying to learn.
Im fine with fair criticism of my photos. Some of it doesnt quite seem fair though, so I'm asking for clarification.

One criticism was "you're making her look older than she is".
but given the no-makeup look on that day.. she already looked older. So was that a fair criticism? Seems like not?

Now the criticism about shadows. I'm not trying to deflect blame. I'm honestly just trying to find out truth, and learn here, so I have a question about it.

Z just referenced this photo of mine, and said too many shadows on her face, lighting is horrible.
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/180611/14/5b1eea67d5990_m.jpg

I completely own the shadow on (her) right side of her face :-}
But the dark patch on her left cheek, I have questions about.

As you can see by the highlights in her eye, I HAD that side of her face lit. Yet that area was still dark.
Thats why it seems like I'm pushing back:
Not because I'm trying to avoid blame, but because it isnt making any sense to me whats going on, on that side.

Yes I own that I should have noticed it and done more. My question is, would it really have made the most sense to try to pull more lighting on it? Or would it have made more sense instead to tell the model, "hey could you go adjust your makeup please, it's too heavy"?
or.... maybe I just needed the lighting moved down a foot and to the right?

Jun 15 18 07:48 am Link

Photographer

Philip Brown

Bah.
Anyway, either way, I discovered a lot can be done in post.

I had already tweaked it to some degree previously. But I guess I chose the wrong path.

Before:
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/180611/14/5b1eea67d5990_m.jpg

and After.

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/180615/09/5b23e4e1d62f4_m.jpg
I think I went a little overboard with the skintone tweaks.
But at least it looks improved. I think.

Jun 15 18 09:12 am Link