Forums > Newbie Forum > 20+ years of photography in CO/WY

Photographer

Ablaze Studios

Fort Collins, Colorado, US

Good afternoon!

I'm Eric, the owner of Ablaze Studios Photography. I have done photography for New Belgium for many years in addition to growing up and running Memories Photography with my family alongside their careers at Kodak. I'm proficient in a variety of styles and shoot in a different way. I do NOT rely on photoshop for my skills, and believe in making wonderfully artistic photos using laughter, focus, articulation, and professional gear. I'll still touch things up if need be, but I despise over-edited photos. I shoot both digital and vintage 35mm cameras (same Minolta SRT101 as used by National Geographic photographers and wartime photojournalists).

I'm looking for sessions that make my creativity flourish as well as something that will benefit both parties. YES I do paid shoots - my last 2 were for a brewery and an animal advocacy group. YES i also do TFP for concept shoots unless I've got publishing behind it. I'm willing to do either and will discuss on a case-by-case basis. I'm open to almost any idea, and love innovation. Let's create awesome media, together.

Keep up all the great work everyone! Cheers.
www.ablazestudiosphotography.com

Aug 26 18 11:49 am Link

Photographer

Black Z Eddie

San Jacinto, California, US

Hey, Eric, if you haven't already, check out the site's tools:

1.  Casting Calls seeking Photographers
2.  Travel/Availability Notices of Models
3.  Browse for active Models

Also, you can create your own Casting Calls and Travel/Availability Notices.

Tips on contacting models:  https://www.modelmayhem.com/forums/post/973873

Aug 27 18 07:29 pm Link

Photographer

alkeschwarz

Bristol, England, United Kingdom

This sounds amazing. I follow your values exactly and believe that the natural nature of a shot should not be altered. Your work is absolutely remarkable to me and I can’t wait to see more!

Sep 09 18 01:19 am Link