This thread was locked on 2018-10-28 16:17:04
Forums > Contests > POTD better suited to 18+ ?

Model

Cambo

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Post hidden on Oct 28, 2018 04:15 pm
Reason: 18+ Images
Comments:
This image contains genitals and pubic area visible on a bright monitor, or by simply brightening the image in a basic software.

Oct 01 18 06:15 pm Link

Photographer

Andre King

Chicago, Illinois, US

Same thing happened to me with a shot of a model in a one piece bathing suit. Nothing was showing but they told me the same thing with no explanation. I was also kicked out of the contest for a month and told that I was about to be banned if I did it again. I do not understand what the rules might be sine my model was fully covered. Another was an implied nude that showed nothing but they said it did. I also got a nasty little note saying that I have multiple violations of the rules and I was on thin ice. It's extremely frustrating.

Oct 27 18 08:51 am Link

Photographer

Erin Koski

Ojai, California, US

Moderator Note!
The image in question may appear darkly shadowed on your monitor, but on a bright monitor or with a simple brightening of the image, genitals and pubic area are visible.  This means it's not okay for the general picture of the day contest, which can be seen by minors.  You should also have received a notice from the moderator team about the image.  Please respond to that message if you have specific questions.

Oct 28 18 04:16 pm Link