Forums > Newbie Forum > Nashville Male Model....Help Needed

Model

MarvelGuy88

White House, Tennessee, US

It seems to be hard to get a shoot as a male these days. I have modeled nude in the past.  I am comfortable with my body and willing to shoot with both males and females. I just need a photographer willing to shoot me or me and others.
I can travel to states connected to TN if paid and TFP if located within an hour from Nashville.

I can shoot nude. underwear. kink. fetish. mature. etc.

Dec 09 18 08:42 pm Link

Photographer

Orca Bay Images

Arcata, California, US

Try a casting call in the Castings menu.

Dec 09 18 11:28 pm Link

Model

MarvelGuy88

White House, Tennessee, US

Updated the post.  I am the model in need of a photographer lol.  Thank you though.

Dec 09 18 11:34 pm Link

Photographer

Jason McKendricks

Chico, California, US

I did a search for casting calls in your area here on Mayhem. Yeah, it looks rough. I saw two castings and they were for female models.

It is good that you are willing to travel. I completely understand your wish to be paid for traveling but this could also work against you. Look at it from the photographer's point of view - if there are qualified male models in their area then there is no compelling reason to pay travel fees for someone unless that person has unique stats, looks or skill sets.

There are three things I would suggest -

Post an availability notice on your profile and keep it updated.

Consider touring a larger market - contact photographers who are casting male models in a particular city or state and see if you can get enough bookings to make the income worth the trip.

Consider moving closer to a bigger market. I know... that is difficult at best but if there are not enough shoots in your area and you are serious about modeling then you need to be closer to a location with plenty of shoot opportunities.

I do not mean to come across as blunt and I hope you didn't take it that way. The market for male models is much smaller and it is highly competitive.

Best of luck to you.

Dec 10 18 05:16 pm Link

Photographer

rdimages

Woodstock, Georgia, US

MarvelGuy88 wrote:
It seems to be hard to get a shoot as a male these days. I have modeled nude in the past.  I am comfortable with my body and willing to shoot with both males and females. I just need a photographer willing to shoot me or me and others.
I can travel to states connected to TN if paid and TFP if located within an hour from Nashville.

I can shoot nude. underwear. kink. fetish. mature. etc.

I am in north Ga and willing to shoot you. I can not pay you for this though. If you are interested let me know. I am about 4 hours south of you

Dec 22 18 04:41 pm Link