Forums > Accomplishments, Achievements and High Fives > Help with submissions to Vogue Italia - PhotoVogue

Model

O L I V E - M A R I N

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Hello,

Haven't used this website in awhile but I'm glad to be back on smile Anyways, I've been collaborating with another model and a photographer on some really cool work we would like to submit to Vogue Italia through their "PhotoVogue" page, but we are having some issues with it. Everytime each of us has tried to register, it brings us to a blank screen and there is no contact information anywhere on the website to try and get help. Here is a link to where we are trying to register:
https://www.vogue.it/en/photovogue

Thanks and much love to you all :-)

Reilly

Feb 26 19 05:14 pm Link

Photographer

Marc S Photography

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

The link works for me. It brings me to a page that I can select 'Register' and then a pop-up appears for either registering or login. Perhaps your web browser is blocking the pop-up.

Feb 26 19 08:04 pm Link

Model

Manda W

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Reilly wrote:
Hello,

Haven't used this website in awhile but I'm glad to be back on smile Anyways, I've been collaborating with another model and a photographer on some really cool work we would like to submit to Vogue Italia through their "PhotoVogue" page, but we are having some issues with it. Everytime each of us has tried to register, it brings us to a blank screen and there is no contact information anywhere on the website to try and get help. Here is a link to where we are trying to register:
https://www.vogue.it/en/photovogue

Thanks and much love to you all :-)

Reilly

Same problem when I went to the link.

Feb 27 19 08:35 am Link

Model

O L I V E - M A R I N

Marc S Photography wrote:
The link works for me. It brings me to a page that I can select 'Register' and then a pop-up appears for either registering or login. Perhaps your web browser is blocking the pop-up.

I have pop-ups allowed so that's not my problem. What browser do you use? Thanks! smile

Feb 27 19 08:43 pm Link

Model

O L I V E - M A R I N

Manda W wrote:

Same problem when I went to the link.

It's so frustrating I can't figure out what to do! I will let you know if I figure it out, and please do the same if you do!!! :-)

Feb 27 19 08:44 pm Link

Model

O L I V E - M A R I N

Maybe I'll have to come to Canada so we can shoot and submit the photos? haha smile

Feb 27 19 08:45 pm Link

Photographer

Marc S Photography

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

I tested again.

Register using Facebook brings you to a sign-on for Facebook.
Register using Twitter brings you to a sign-on for Twitter.
Register using Google brings you to a sign-on for Google.
Register using your e-mail brings you to a blank page.

Tested with firefox.

It looks like for the time being that you need to register via a social/anti-social media account.

Feb 27 19 09:25 pm Link

Photographer

Francisco Castro

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

I had no problems. I am using Chrome.

I signed up using an e-mail address.
I was able to sign on after verifying my e-mail account from an e-mail they sent.
I filled out a profile and profile pic.

I was not able to upload because I got this message,

"We would like to remind you that you can upload your photos from Monday to Wednesday, from 8 am to 8 pm." (It's Thursday as I type this)

Seems to be working fine.

Feb 28 19 06:47 pm Link

Model

O L I V E - M A R I N

I tested again.

Register using Facebook brings you to a sign-on for Facebook.
Register using Twitter brings you to a sign-on for Twitter.
Register using Google brings you to a sign-on for Google.
Register using your e-mail brings you to a blank page.

Tested with firefox.

It looks like for the time being that you need to register via a social/anti-social media account.

I tried that but it keeps bringing me to a blank screen I don’t know what’s wrong! :-(

Mar 02 19 10:05 am Link

Model

O L I V E - M A R I N

Francisco Castro wrote:
I had no problems. I am using Chrome.

I signed up using an e-mail address.
I was able to sign on after verifying my e-mail account from an e-mail they sent.
I filled out a profile and profile pic.

I was not able to upload because I got this message,

"We would like to remind you that you can upload your photos from Monday to Wednesday, from 8 am to 8 pm." (It's Thursday as I type this)

Seems to be working fine.

I tried doing it in every way and it wouldn’t work, not sure what’s going wrong! Thanks for your help though!

Mar 02 19 10:06 am Link