Forums > MM Market > Two 10D bodies, $700.00 each!

Photographer

John Paul

Schenectady, New York, US

Both are in good shape.. one is missing a little paint...but it has a new shutter.. the other is newer..

I located the instruction and software manuals for both..and the software CD for both but one doesn't have the Adobe Elements...I think I chucked it.. not sure... also, I can't locate the usb cable for one of them..never used it.. I'll try to find it..or a replacement.. 

Both come with the battery grip and a pair of batteries.. original boxes, and the single battery charger..

$700.00 each firm.

Sale only to USA residents.

Please contact me through Model Mayhem if interested.

JP

May 03 05 08:18 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Rice

Saint Peters, Missouri, US

Are you wanting to sell them as a pair or are you willing to split em?

May 05 05 12:05 pm Link

Photographer

Gavin G

Richmond, Virginia, US

Posted by John Paul: 
Both are in good shape.. one is missing a little paint...but it has a new shutter.. the other is newer..

I located the instruction and software manuals for both..and the software CD for both but one doesn't have the Adobe Elements...I think I chucked it.. not sure... also, I can't locate the usb cable for one of them..never used it.. I'll try to find it..or a replacement.. 

Both come with the battery grip and a pair of batteries.. original boxes, and the single battery charger..

$700.00 each firm.

Sale only to USA residents.

Please contact me through Model Mayhem if interested.

JP

I'll take the better looking of the two.....kinda like women :-0

May 08 05 12:18 pm Link

Photographer

12 First

San Jose, California, US

Hey John.. Have you sold these yet? 

iYi

May 18 05 01:05 pm Link

Photographer

DavidTroyan Photography

San Diego, California, US

HAVE YOU SOLD YET? ARE THEY STILL AVAIABLE? PLS LET ME KNOW .
ALSO I AM LOOKING FOR A GRIP FOR MY 10D. DO YOU HAVE AN EXTRA THAT YOU WOULD SELL?

DAVID

Jun 03 05 02:01 pm Link