Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > ‘I’ve changed outfits 485 times in a single day’

Photographer

rfordphotos

Antioch, California, US

[ ~3 min. video..... Could you work like this?   Time is money wink ]

3 April 2019
Tiantian An can pose up to three times a second. She’s so fast, it almost looks like she’s under a strobe light or performing a mesmerising, slow-motion dance.

The clothes she models are sold on Taobao, a Chinese e-commerce site visited by more than 600 million people each month.

Taobao models like An are paid by the outfit. With a series of rapid-fire poses, they can change into hundreds of different outfits in a day – a lucrative exercise for those who can work quickly.

Video by Runze Yu.

http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/201904 … single-day

Apr 03 19 12:00 pm Link

Photographer

Motordrive Photography

Lodi, California, US

I haven't changed clothes 485 times in a year.

Apr 03 19 02:39 pm Link

Hair Stylist

rick lesser

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

All I can say is Wow. She is amazing.  I  hope the bathing suit designer I'm about to work with won't see post. She had expected us to shoot 100 bathing suits two models in 3 hours. We told her that was basically three minutes per girl. Which would include changing accessorizing photographing posing and moving around locations thankfully she agreed we now have four models and two full days!

Apr 18 19 10:10 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I change my clothes every 485 days

whether i need to or not

Apr 18 19 10:26 pm Link

Photographer

Shadow Dancer

Bellingham, Washington, US

She should become a figure study model and change zero outfits for the duration.

Apr 19 19 10:27 am Link