Forums > Critique > What do you think of this maternity shoot? 18+

Photographer

Fist Full of Ish

Aiken, South Carolina, US

I did this shoot a while ago, but I haven't gotten any feedback at all.  'No comments.  These pics are a sampler of the shoot.  Do the pics make you want to see more, or not?

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/44202936 18+

Apr 03 19 05:00 pm Link

Model

MatureModelMM

Detroit, Michigan, US

Yes, they made me wish you had posted more.  Maternity shots have always been a favorite of mine for two reasons, my own modelling activity really took off when I was pregnant at age 39 and posed naked for photographers and artists, and also I assisted a local photographer doing maternity shoots for quite a few expectant mothers and couples so I got to see a lot of how it was done first hand.

Apr 04 19 04:58 pm Link

Photographer

Fist Full of Ish

Aug 11 19 12:02 am Link

Photographer

Fist Full of Ish

MatureModelMM wrote:
Yes, they made me wish you had posted more.  Maternity shots have always been a favorite of mine for two reasons, my own modelling activity really took off when I was pregnant at age 39 and posed naked for photographers and artists, and also I assisted a local photographer doing maternity shoots for quite a few expectant mothers and couples so I got to see a lot of how it was done first hand.

Thank you!  Do you still have those photos?

Aug 11 19 12:03 am Link

Model

MatureModelMM

Detroit, Michigan, US

Fist Full of Ish wrote:

Thank you!  Do you still have those photos?

Yes I do, but haven't added my maternity shots to my MM portfolio because they were done so long ago.

Aug 27 19 06:02 am Link

Photographer

Bob Helm Photography

Cherry Hill, New Jersey, US

They have numerous comments and list on the model's portfolio. Could be members look at model profiles more often ?

Aug 27 19 04:20 pm Link

Photographer

Fist Full of Ish

MatureModelMM wrote:

Yes I do, but haven't added my maternity shots to my MM portfolio because they were done so long ago.

I'm sure they were wonderful.  If you wanted to share them, I'm an interested audience.

Aug 27 19 04:27 pm Link

Photographer

Fist Full of Ish

Bob Helm Photography wrote:
They have numerous comments and list on the model's portfolio. Could be members look at model profiles more often ?

The model has a couple of them that I can see.  'Not sure what you're looking at.  Comments are appreciated, but this post is asking for critique feedback.  Comments are not so much for critique.  In fact, you are not supposed to critique unless someone asks for it.  Critiques are intended (by MM) to be helpful.   Sometimes "They look great", as in a comment, can be helpful.  Most of the time something that can be done to improve things is helpful, unlike a comment.

Aug 27 19 04:34 pm Link