Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > Hair Stylist needed! - Avant Garde shoot Brooklyn

Wardrobe Stylist

Luna N

New York, New York, US

I am looking for a hair stylist in Brooklyn NY (11222) for this Sunday August 11th.

The theme for the shoot is Dark Circus, Galliano inspired.

Wardrobe will be a collection of vintage pieces, and the makeup will be very dramatic.

Photographer is partnering up with a videographer so there will be an edited video version of the shoot as well as final images which will be submitted for publish.

The team is all here, we will be confirming a model this week (from New York Models or Red) we are just missing the perfect hair artist.  Someone who is interested in experimenting with avant-garde styles.

Please reply if interested and I can share mood, wardrobe, and rest of the team's books with you.

This is a test for submission.

Aug 05 19 12:16 pm Link

Hair Stylist

Abby the Stylist

Los Angeles, California, US

Luna N wrote:
I am looking for a hair stylist in Brooklyn NY (11222) for this Sunday August 11th.

The theme for the shoot is Dark Circus, Galliano inspired.

Wardrobe will be a collection of vintage pieces, and the makeup will be very dramatic.

Photographer is partnering up with a videographer so there will be an edited video version of the shoot as well as final images which will be submitted for publish.

The team is all here, we will be confirming a model this week (from New York Models or Red) we are just missing the perfect hair artist.  Someone who is interested in experimenting with avant-garde styles.

Please reply if interested and I can share mood, wardrobe, and rest of the team's books with you.

This is a test for submission.

Nov 26 19 02:13 am Link

Hair Stylist

Abby the Stylist

Los Angeles, California, US

Contact me please.
Ig: @hairbypalms & @rootedpalms

Nov 26 19 02:14 am Link