Forums > Critique > Serious Critique > Looking For Tips/Critiques!

Model

BambiixBowers

Houston, Texas, US

Hello! My name is Bambii and I am new to MM and the modeling world! I was just looking to talk with other more experienced models (I want to talk to models on the same level as me as well!) but the reason I’d like to talk to someone more experienced is to be able to get some tricks or tips on building your confidence in front of a camera! I do nude shoots and I’m totally comfortable being naked but I can get so embarrassed and nervous when it comes to thinking of what expression to make. I’m confident and insecure all at the same time (mainly when it comes to my face!) The moment I have to tell myself to make a “sexy” face I just blank. That was my main question but I have so many more! I can’t wait to here from all of you gorgeous women! I hope in the future if we connect well we can collaborate and work together on a project!

I hope all of you are staying healthy and safe during this strange time!

xoxo Bambii

Apr 04 20 11:54 pm Link

Photographer

MOSpix Michael

Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Hi Bambii, welcome to MM.

I'm not a model and I don't have a lot of experience in photographing nude models.  But I will say this, I have never asked a model to 'look sexy', and I can't imagine myself ever asking that.  I'd like to think that before the shoot, you would spend some time chatting with the photographer and as you get more relaxed, (s)he will say 'remember that look you just gave me, that's what I want'.

Best of luck, M.

Apr 08 20 08:32 am Link