Forums > Newbie Forum > Newbie! Well, sort of :)

Model

starrstjulien

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Hello!

I've recently returned to MM after a long hiatus (at least a few years), and I'm looking to connect with more photographers and models. Please stop by, check out my photos, and say hello! I'm definitely looking to work once COVID calms down a bit more.

Apr 23 20 06:58 am Link

Photographer

LnN Studio

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Welcome back.
You will find things have changed a bit, especially in who you can contact. we all need to be more proactive . If you are a Legacy member  you don't need to be "Friends" to email other members.

Apr 23 20 07:18 am Link

Model

starrstjulien

Washington, District of Columbia, US

LnN Studio wrote:
Welcome back.
You will find things have changed a bit, especially in who you can contact. we all need to be more proactive . If you are a Legacy member  you don't need to be "Friends" to email other members.

Oh interesting... Unfortunately I deleted my account and started over so it looks like I missed out on the legacy thing. Oh well! Thank you for letting me know.

Apr 23 20 08:15 am Link

Photographer

Flex Photography

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

As a promotion, MM is upgrading new unpaid members to the VIP level on a temporary basis for no charge. You will have VIP privileges (messaging, etc.) during this initial time until the promotion expires, then be dropped down to a Basic (free) membership, unless you choose to get a paid level. MM hopes when you get used to the better membership, you will want to pay to continue with its features.

Apr 29 20 06:35 pm Link