Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Fantasy version of MM

Model

Zura

Jacksonville, Florida, US

I'm wondering if there's a site with creative photographers, digital artists, and models, that emphasizes on fantasy type of worlds.. I'm sure there are profiles here that specialize in that, but I am unsure how to go about finding them.

I have the idea of seeing more photos of people dressed as elves, other planet beings, avatars, etc.

I don't know if this is too far fetched, but I figured "off topic" would be best place to ask..

May 21 20 07:23 pm Link

Photographer

Shadow Dancer

Bellingham, Washington, US

Did you try a general internet search "model mayhem fantasy" (or elves or other words to describe the concept).
That may bring up members based on their profile statements. Just use google or duck duck go or you preferred search engine and don't use the Browse feature on MM, search from an open window in your internet browser.

I've never tried it but worth a shot at least.

May 24 20 09:33 am Link

Photographer

Motordrive Photography

Lodi, California, US

yes, all good suggestions from SD, check some cosplay sites and facebook groups.
I would like to work with you, if ever on the mainland.

May 24 20 12:05 pm Link

Model

Model MoRina

MacMurdo - permanent station of the US, Sector claimed by New Zealand, Antarctica

Instagram has millions.... type #cosplay into the search box.  Also when you type that, it will bring up all the other hashtags that start with cosplay... models, artists, etc.  Also try #fantasycosplay, etc.

May 24 20 12:52 pm Link

Photographer

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY

Uniontown, Pennsylvania, US

izcozmic wrote:
I'm wondering if there's a site with creative photographers, digital artists, and models, that emphasizes on fantasy type of worlds.. I'm sure there are profiles here that specialize in that, but I am unsure how to go about finding them.

I have the idea of seeing more photos of people dressed as elves, other planet beings, avatars, etc.

I don't know if this is too far fetched, but I figured "off topic" would be best place to ask..

Pinterest, deviantart

The images won't be handed to You on a plate but seek and You should find.

May 25 20 03:24 am Link

Photographer

Sablesword

Gurnee, Illinois, US

I don't do models "dressed as elves" in my photos, but for what it's worth I do generally try for a "Mars Needs Women!" or "Sorcerer's Fantasy Harem" version of captive damsels.

My drawings (and stories) are more fantastical, but they're not on Model Mayhem. They include elves and goblins and green-skinned slave women, among other fantasy and science-fiction sorts. On the other hand, they're nearly all kinky bondage images and so may not be what you're looking for. In any case, they're on my website.

May 25 20 06:20 am Link