Forums > General Industry > Remote photo shoot.

Photographer

Krpphoto

Cape Coral, Florida, US

I want to understand this thing. How can it be done ? I would like to be doing "techniques" shoots as I enjoy helping models. So does this work or can I actually have a model go wherever she chooses and we converse over perhaps a laptop . Is that possible. Maybe she situates a laptop on a park bench , I  see her on mine at home, and tell her how to position her poses. I don't think I have to rush out and buy $500 - or even $50 dollars of stuff. I have a laptop I never use . I would like to try this with a willing beginning to slightly experienced model for fun -and because I love to do it. Besides a laptop maybe I have to set something up (remote viewing or whatever with Facebook or something? 

(Somebody asked this so here is my later response)-----ADDITIONAL NOTES -----my goal is obviously not to put out a final product. Using  anything other than a Professional SLR will not cut it! Rather - the goal is - (1)  to keep my skills sharper during the pandemic and (2) - to help a a beginning to moderate model understand some basic techniques that will help them get started so they do not simply keep making the same mistakes over and over.  Actually -- I also get a sense of satisfaction by helping them and love the social interaction. Then when I and the models are safe shooting outdoors they will have used the time to study details of the good poses and the bad from the shoot and understand what does or does not work. I am not perfect but at least I can enjoy working with them and enjoying what I love to do.

May 24 20 03:13 pm Link

Photographer

Carle Photo

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

In order tp help you.

You need to explain what is your final goal.
Finished photos
Raw images to retouch
Lighting practice
You like telling models how to pose what to do
You're bored and want to chit chat
Helping a fellow artist economically

Once you figure out YOUR end goal, then  you can be guided on a good solution.
What do you wish to get out of the session?

May 24 20 06:22 pm Link

Model

Figures Jen B

Phoenix, Arizona, US

I'm on a facebook group where a photographer was looking to shoot boudoir to raise funds for a cause and asked me to shoot. I didn't do it because I wasn't looking to pay but, what she described was we set up our shoot and the computer where she then remotes in and takes pictures.
Jen

May 26 20 08:33 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

I'm old fashioned.  I prefer to shoot onsite with my camera.    smile

May 26 20 10:58 pm Link

Photographer

PHP-Photography

Vaasa, Ostrobothnia, Finland

Haven't done it myself but you need

- a model that has a camera ( and lights if not natural light ) and a laptop or smartphone

You contact the model via videocall ( facetime, zoom, skype etc ) so you can see what she is doing and can give instructions.

May 27 20 01:39 am Link

Photographer

Bob Helm Photography

Cherry Hill, New Jersey, US

A large component of a photoshoot is the interaction of model and photographer, that personal chemistry can IMO only exist when you are together. You might as well email them a photo and tell them to send back one with them in the same pose.
I can think of a few cases where it might work like if you were doing a group shot of say 20  SI, PB, VS, or fashion models for a magazine cover that was a composit shot on green screen. I don't see myself doing that anytime this century.

May 27 20 05:51 am Link

Admin

Model Mayhem Edu

Los Angeles, California, US

If you check out the casting calls you'll find many models offering virtual photoshoots. The setups range from basic, for example, using FaceTime or Skype, to advanced, with remote tethering where you have full control over the camera. Some of these shoots are being offered from stunning locations and with high-end gear (professional cameras, lenses, lights, etc).

Olive Glass and Samantha Mathias recently wrote about the experience.
https://www.modelmayhem.com/education/m … f-pandemic
https://petapixel.com/2020/04/17/model- … to-shoots/

May 27 20 09:19 am Link

Photographer

Vector One Photography

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

It depends on what equipment she has.  If it's only a laptop or webcam then it's pretty poor in my opinion as you'll never get a usable file not to mention lens selection, angle, and settings.  Some of the models did it right, they have a good quality DSLR and it's tethered to their laptop, on your screen are the controls to operate that camera. You get to pick point of focus, exposure, and when to press the shutter release. The downside is you have to tell her where to point the camera, the angle, and I guess a tour of the location so you can pick the background (if that's an option).  You are basically dependent on her for the lighting. She then sends your the RAW or .jpg files. 

Good in theory and I think it was brilliant on the model's part to come up with this but I'm not sure with all the variables and lack of control and choices on your part if it's worthwhile.

May 27 20 06:15 pm Link

Photographer

JQuest

Syracuse, New York, US

It's an intriguing concept, and probably very doable. I just wonder who owns the copyrights to these images?

May 28 20 08:56 am Link

Admin

Model Mayhem Edu

Vector One Photography wrote:
It depends on what equipment she has.  If it's only a laptop or webcam then it's pretty poor in my opinion as you'll never get a usable file not to mention lens selection, angle, and settings.  Some of the models did it right, they have a good quality DSLR and it's tethered to their laptop, on your screen are the controls to operate that camera. You get to pick point of focus, exposure, and when to press the shutter release. The downside is you have to tell her where to point the camera, the angle, and I guess a tour of the location so you can pick the background (if that's an option).  You are basically dependent on her for the lighting. She then sends your the RAW or .jpg files. 

Good in theory and I think it was brilliant on the model's part to come up with this but I'm not sure with all the variables and lack of control and choices on your part if it's worthwhile.

I'd counter that with some actual examples.
https://www.instagram.com/alessioalbi/
https://www.instagram.com/tommitchellphoto/

Most of their recent work was shot using FaceTime or a webcam. Gucci just did an ad campaign using selfies taken by models.

Many of the models on here and on Instagram create their own content for various subscription platforms and are very skillful at taking selfies (including artistic self-portraits) and knowledgeable about lighting. Some of the models offering virtual shoots are also photographers and do really excellent work behind the lens.

As for the file size/quality, surely it depends on how you intend to use it? Do you make large gallery-quality prints or mainly create content for personal use online? If Gucci considers it good enough for an ad campaign published worldwide in major fashion magazines it should be good enough for most situations.

May 28 20 09:40 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

Model Mayhem Edu wrote:

I'd counter that with some actual examples.
https://www.instagram.com/alessioalbi/
https://www.instagram.com/tommitchellphoto/

Most of their recent work was shot using FaceTime or a webcam. Gucci just did an ad campaign using selfies taken by models.

Many of the models on here and on Instagram create their own content for various subscription platforms and are very skillful at taking selfies (including artistic self-portraits) and knowledgeable about lighting. Some of the models offering virtual shoots are also photographers and do really excellent work behind the lens.

As for the file size/quality, surely it depends on how you intend to use it? Do you make large gallery-quality prints or mainly create content for personal use online? If Gucci considers it good enough for an ad campaign published worldwide in major fashion magazines it should be good enough for most situations.

Geeeeeeezzzzzzz, AA and TM shoot better stuff without a camera than I do with one  .  .  .  wink  Now, who's this "Gucci" guy ya keep talkin' about  .  .  .  am I in the middle of a photo shoot right now, and don't even know it  .  .  .  interesting use of technology, thanks for sharing  .  .  .

SOS

May 28 20 11:46 am Link

Photographer

Brooklyn Bridge Images

Brooklyn, New York, US

The emperor has no clothes

May 28 20 11:59 am Link

Clothing Designer

veypurr

Albuquerque, New Mexico, US

Jerry Nemeth wrote:

Damn... That is old fashioned. That's like horse and buggy type stuff

May 29 20 06:07 pm Link

Photographer

Ken Marcus Studios

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Krpphoto wrote:
I want to understand this thing. How can it be done ? I would like to be doing "techniques" shoots as I enjoy helping models. So does this work or can I actually have a model go wherever she chooses and we converse over perhaps a laptop . Is that possible. Maybe she situates a laptop on a park bench , I  see her on mine at home, and tell her how to position her poses. I don't think I have to rush out and buy $500 - or even $50 dollars of stuff. I have a laptop I never use . I would like to try this with a willing beginning to slightly experienced model for fun -and because I love to do it. Besides a laptop maybe I have to set something up (remote viewing or whatever with Facebook or something?

What you’re looking for is called ‘web cam modeling’ . . . Thousands of girls  do it every day!

May 30 20 06:47 am Link

Photographer

Ken Marcus Studios

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Double post . . .  :-(

May 30 20 06:47 am Link

Photographer

PHP-Photography

Vaasa, Ostrobothnia, Finland

Ken Marcus Studios wrote:
What you’re looking for is called ‘web cam modeling’

Or not.

May 30 20 07:46 am Link

Photographer

Znude!

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, US

I wonder if the flake rate is as bad for this type of modeling.

May 30 20 11:57 am Link

Photographer

Krpphoto

Cape Coral, Florida, US

Yes I think I like the one about - helping the model economically. Also it is hard enough to convince a model for a shoot and I am finding it near impossible right now based on their wanting to wait until the dust settles. I would never consider rather  a remote/ webcam shoot is worth it if I could get models to react a bit more quickly for an offer. But hey , if it works she will be better prepared and I can  showcase some of my ideals - and maybe she will be comfortable enough to do a real shoot (with me hopefully)after all the social distancing stuff fades just a bit. It's just an experiment if I figure out something that works. Of course I want to be able to shoot with professional equipment but that seems to not be much of an option  right at the moment. Thanks for all the advice

May 30 20 04:32 pm Link

Photographer

Krpphoto

Cape Coral, Florida, US

Yes I think I like the one about - helping the model economically. Also it is hard enough to convince a model for a shoot and I am finding it near impossible right now based on their wanting to wait until the dust settles. I would never consider rather  a remote/ webcam shoot is worth it if I could get models to react a bit more quickly for an offer. But hey , if it works she will be better prepared and I can  showcase some of my ideals - and maybe she will be comfortable enough to do a real shoot (with me hopefully)after all the social distancing stuff fades just a bit. It's just an experiment if I figure out something that works. Of course I want to be able to shoot with professional equipment but that seems to not be much of an option  right at the moment. Thanks for all the advice. Yes I also love telling models what to do. Especially (really though only if) in a handful of cases where I get really great results.

May 30 20 04:35 pm Link

Photographer

Krpphoto

Cape Coral, Florida, US

Yes I think I like the one about - helping the model economically. Also it is hard enough to convince a model for a shoot and I am finding it near impossible right now based on their wanting to wait until the dust settles. I would never consider rather  a remote/ webcam shoot is worth it if I could get models to react a bit more quickly for an offer. But hey , if it works she will be better prepared and I can  showcase some of my ideals - and maybe she will be comfortable enough to do a real shoot (with me hopefully)after all the social distancing stuff fades just a bit. It's just an experiment if I figure out something that works. Of course I want to be able to shoot with professional equipment but that seems to not be much of an option  right at the moment. Thanks for all the advice. Yes I also love telling models what to do. Especially (really though only if) in a handful of cases where I get really great results.

May 30 20 04:35 pm Link

Photographer

Krpphoto

Cape Coral, Florida, US

So it sounds like in some cases I could actually be instructing another photographer who is there with the model.  For me the copyright (if I were to decide to do this) would be a bit irrelevent because  - even if the poses  might come out great  because  I was able to get the model to understand me perfectly -- it would not truly give worthwhile portfolio shots until after she did a "real shoot" with me and my real camera equipment because --as one of you pointed out (and as I suspected anyway)--- while the poses might look correct other things will not- lighting, getting the model to place the computer laptop at the exact angle I want, spending more time avoiding background distractions, etc.-----all things I can concentrate on during and ahead of the model showing up for the shoot. I just want to shoot and shoot professionally. I will read some of the links about "remote shooting(?) " . This idea was just for fun - and to help a model succeed more

May 30 20 04:51 pm Link

Photographer

Krpphoto

Cape Coral, Florida, US

It's really hard enough in Fort Myers to find interested models. Don't mean to sound callous but 99 percent of the time when  putting out a casting in southwest Florida - you don't get good responses and can tell they really have little experience - except  maybe have done  12 shoots  and make  industry wide "commonly well known" mistakes repeatedly and offer their services for $ 150 or $200 or something - even though you put out a "trade for images " type shoot. Who wants that ! This does "not" include the models I last shot on my site - like the gal in the grey and the gal from the mideast (earring photo). They had done it maybe 3 or 4 times  before  and I showed them major things. They took instructions very well . I wish I could find some truly interested ones. I love this . The pandemic  complicates it more. So staying warmed up while trying something new is at least a determined way do this and get a model started as well. Doing it with such bad technology (laptops)  -I would only expect a model just wants to "get their foot in the door"  and lay ground work for the future--not actually put the test shots on model mayhem right away. (Laptop idea: If I can't find a model  here I can, during the pandemic , help one in Michigan or Montana or something).

May 31 20 10:09 am Link

Photographer

Shadow Dancer

Bellingham, Washington, US

Krpphoto wrote:
It's really hard enough in Fort Myers to find interested models. Don't mean to sound callous but 99 percent of the time when  putting out a casting in southwest Florida - you don't get good responses and can tell they really have little experience - except  maybe have done  12 shoots  and make  industry wide "commonly well known" mistakes repeatedly and offer their services for $ 150 or $200 or something - even though you put out a "trade for images " type shoot. Who wants that ! This does "not" include the models I last shot on my site - like the gal in the grey and the gal from the mideast (earring photo). They had done it maybe 3 or 4 times  before  and I showed them major things. They took instructions very well . I wish I could find some truly interested ones. I love this . The pandemic  complicates it more. So staying warmed up while trying something new is at least a determined way do this and get a model started as well. Doing it with such bad technology (laptops)  -I would only expect a model just wants to "get their foot in the door"  and lay ground work for the future--not actually put the test shots on model mayhem right away. (Laptop idea: If I can't find a model  here I can, during the pandemic , help one in Michigan or Montana or something).

The current stuation changes the dynamics of what I am about to say.
Colleges, Universities - most have Theater, Dance, Art classes or all 3.
Theater students can make good models, so can Dance students. Some Art classes hire models.

I used to work with the staff at dance program in a community college and offered to photograph the dress rehearsals for free. Once they saw that I could get results they helped put together some publicity shoots for flyers. I met some dancers who modeled for me. One of my provisions was a byline on the flyers. The local Ballet troupe (unaffiliated with the College system) saw a flyer, noted my name and tracked me down. I shot 3 calanders for them and met more dancers who became models.

I happened to have a friend who was an actress in a local theater troupe - again unaffiliated with college - and she modelled for me a few times. Through her I gained entry to shooting dress rehearsals, newspaper event photos, etc. I also had some of the theater troupe model for me. Plus I got invited to the "Strike Parties",  after the last show, the troupe "strikes" the stage set and then has a big party. Those are fun and another chance to connect with future models.

None of this has anything to do with MM and I was not on here yet. It would have been a great reference for me to link my port here, I probably would have had more models then.

It won't cost anything but time. I've moved since then and haven't gotten back into it but you could potentially find more models than you know what to do with that way.

May 31 20 10:39 am Link

Photographer

Krpphoto

Cape Coral, Florida, US

Well thank you for that about the stage actors and dress rehearsals. I will check it out . I think a few years ago a big photographer, whose book I purchased, had similar suggestions in his book - mostly about dancers in theatere and the like. but I had long have forgotten about the idea (probably because where I lived it was easier to find willing models). The comment was a great reminder and felt like  a breathe of fresh air. -- Robert Pear

Jun 02 20 08:21 am Link

Model

sunnydayay

Hialeah, Florida, US

Last time I tried something like this turned out it was some guy on model mayhem just wanting to talk to a model and nothing more. He wasnt looking to help me he just wanted to be aroused. I've been cautious ever since bc theres too many stories of models falling for this.
Make sure you know what it is you're really looking for

Jun 12 20 12:15 am Link

Photographer

THE IMAGE EDGE

Portland, Oregon, US

Ok, I've done several Teleshoots, both tethered and non-tethered (go view my VoxSerene, Floofie and Sienna Hayes MM album to see the differences).

Here's how it works and what you're up against:

If all that is available is NON-TETHERED....it will serve the purpose.....but bear in mind the images WILL have inherent distortion due to the model not having a hi-quality camera and tethering software and having to shoot directly off your puter screen. I shot with Vox over Google Meet-up video conferencing. There are a plethora of other you could use.

I shot with VoxSerene non-tethered. Vox's camera was her Android S-10 cell phone camera....and I then shot directly off my puter screen. I THINK the lines in the images are from the construction properties of my flat screen puter screen picked up by my high-end camera (I ended up using my wife's lesser grade beginner's Nikon to compensate because my hi-end Canon and lens caused the lines to be too strong, wavy, sharp and contrasting).

Additionally, the lighting plays weird tricks doing it this way. So, you have three sets of lighting to contend with: her room, your puter screen and your room lighting reflecting.

You will also have to play with the distance of your lens from the screen to try to find a SWEET SPOT with minimal lines. Regardless, though, you will never approach the clarity of a TETHERED shoot (go look at my SIENNA HAYES and FLOOFIE tethered MM albums to see the difference).

So tethered IS PREFERRED (Tethered is shot with photoger taking remote control of model's hi-end camera using tethering software rendering normal, hi-def images with no distortion. Pics are loaded directly to their puter off their camera then sent to you over Dropbox or Gdrive).

But if all you have is NON-TETHERED then do so!

I mean its not like any of these models will be travelling to your area in the foreseeable future. But bear in mind that trying to find models that want to shoot like this is HIT AND MISS for whatever reason.

But the concept of shooting like this IS to produce "Artistic" images within the confines and limitations of shooting this way.....and its very evident and I think successful with VOX due to her posing skills and naturally elegant look! Its a new and adaptive way of exploring fotoging and doing it (She now has a hi-end camera and is doing tethered shoots....I was her first Teleshoot and same with Floofie. Sienna Hayes had already been doing it for some time.

As to me, I intend to continue doing teleshoots, either format! 

Just because we're are all cooped-up doesn't mean we have to stop shooting or modelling!

Teleshooting offers an alternative opportunity for both fotogers and models to continue shooting even while cooped-up and not travelling.

I have a couple more Teleshoots scheduled for the immediate future.

So, give it a try and see how it goes!

Jun 12 20 01:27 pm Link

Photographer

Krpphoto

Cape Coral, Florida, US

To sunnydayay - that(what I'm looking for) would simply be practice practice practice - for me and the model to move a few notches higher up the ladder. ( I meant to reply earlier ). Practice based on images that are tough - not easy - until all the imperfections are totally gone . 

TO: PHP Photography: I found recently since I first posted about remote modeling that I never can get zoom to work so the idea won't fly.  Relatives helped me with a zoom call a few weeks ago and got it to the point where all I had to do was put in the proper code --which I was given - but I did and it did not accept. Maybe its my computer is too old . So the remote idea to pass the time is no longer an option . Anybody for a real shoot and some hard work? . I've increased by collection of lenses now.

Aug 01 20 01:25 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

veypurr wrote:

This has worked for me.

Aug 01 20 02:05 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

sunnydayay wrote:
Last time I tried something like this turned out it was some guy on model mayhem just wanting to talk to a model and nothing more. He wasnt looking to help me he just wanted to be aroused. I've been cautious ever since bc theres too many stories of models falling for this.

My objective is to photograph you!

Aug 01 20 02:08 pm Link

Photographer

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY

Uniontown, Pennsylvania, US

Figures Jen B wrote:
I'm on a facebook group where a photographer was looking to shoot boudoir to raise funds for a cause and asked me to shoot. I didn't do it because I wasn't looking to pay but, what she described was we set up our shoot and the computer where she then remotes in and takes pictures.
Jen

Quite bizarre

https://www.modelmayhem.com/forums/post/979429/1

I don't see the point.

Aug 01 20 02:49 pm Link

Photographer

Krpphoto

Cape Coral, Florida, US

Well - anyone who is not looking for a serious shoot should not be on model mayhem--and shoot only ! I am sorry for those of you models who have had a bad time with some sour so called photographer. I do know exactly what I am after -- my objective is to start back up (this corona virus messed too many opportunities) and once again shoot specific poses I have done before (hopefully with the same model) . I  based selections in part on how they fit into the models needs ( I have to backtrack  to the earring shot and the gal in gray on the beach because of this unfortunate lag in shooting time). But those and several others will be difficult enough for an aspiring model who has minimal experience. I have many more additional  images to shoot. It's well planned out .  I am ready to go  as soon as shooting becomes a reality again ( go away corona please !) . I am retired and have a boatload of time. That time will be spent on models who need certain shots and need them post haste.

Aug 02 20 07:55 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

Krpphoto wrote:

(Somebody asked this so here is my later response)-----ADDITIONAL NOTES -----my goal is obviously not to put out a final product. Using  anything other than a Professional SLR will not cut it! Rather - the goal is - (1)  to keep my skills sharper during the pandemic and (2) - to help a a beginning to moderate model understand some basic techniques that will help them get started so they do not simply keep making the same mistakes over and over.  Actually -- I also get a sense of satisfaction by helping them and love the social interaction. Then when I and the models are safe shooting outdoors they will have used the time to study details of the good poses and the bad from the shoot and understand what does or does not work. I am not perfect but at least I can enjoy working with them and enjoying what I love to do.

I like you!  Thank you for starting a conversation regarding remote shooting!  These are interesting questions. The pandemic has put a damper on travel as well as so much of our daily lives. I'm a young 60 and semi-retired myself ... I love shooting, plus the social interaction that comes with photographing people.  This new remote shooting thing has been created as an opportunity for models and photographers to continue working together.  I can already tell that there are many challenges to doing remote shooting.   I'll follow along and comment directly to some of those who have answered you.

Aug 03 20 12:51 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Jerry Nemeth wrote:

Me too!  Seriously, this idea of shooting remotely is foreign to me.

Aug 03 20 01:05 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Bob Helm Photography wrote:
A large component of a photoshoot is the interaction of model and photographer, that personal chemistry can IMO only exist when you are together. You might as well email them a photo and tell them to send back one with them in the same pose.
I can think of a few cases where it might work like if you were doing a group shot of say 20  SI, PB, VS, or fashion models for a magazine cover that was a composit shot on green screen. I don't see myself doing that anytime this century.

During this pandemic, I have been shooting with models at locations.  It's a matter of being careful.  However I am not shooting as much as I would like to.  During times when I do not have a model, I shoot the environment .. meaning seascapes, beaches, landscapes, scenics, still lifes, and even some wildlife as I live on the beautiful Monterey Peninsula.  I am posting on other websites like Instagram, and Facebook however.  Remote shooting does not sound like something I will be doing either, as I've still got a collection of film cameras I like to dust off every once in awhile!

Aug 03 20 01:11 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

JQuest wrote:
It's an intriguing concept, and probably very doable. I just wonder who owns the copyrights to these images?

Copyright ownership is a concern I have.

Aug 03 20 01:15 am Link

Photographer

Roy Nelson Photos

West Hollywood, California, US

We published a set done at the height of the pandemic this June just so our readers could see the quality.  The quality is terrible worst compared to even a half frame camera.  Since it was live, there was also motion blur.  It has only novelty value.

Aug 03 20 12:40 pm Link

Admin

Model Mayhem Edu

Assuming you're using a smartphone setup, not a tethered camera, image quality can be improved by using the main camera, which is vastly superior to the front-facing/selfie camera. That also allows additional focus and exposure control, and additional features (depending on the phone).

A tripod or something to stabilize the phone is also important (something as simple as a hair-tie around a can or bottle will do). And, even assuming both of you have a good internet connection, data transfer can be another issue.

Many of the big publications use an app called Clos for remote shoots. They overcome the data transfer issue by saving photos and videos on the model's device (with an option to upload to Dropbox).
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/clos-remo … 1509034647

Aug 03 20 02:11 pm Link

Photographer

Flex Photography

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

veypurr wrote:

Could never get the horse to stand still!

Aug 03 20 04:00 pm Link

Photographer

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY

Uniontown, Pennsylvania, US

Znude! wrote:
I wonder if the flake rate is as bad for this type of modeling.

lol

Ken Marcus Studios wrote:
What you’re looking for is called ‘web cam modeling’ . . . Thousands of girls  do it every day!

Thank You.

Nothing new, but now a 'Photographer' wants to take control.

of what, a cell phone tied to a can?

c'mon man.

sunnydayay wrote:

Identifying the Elephant in the room.

Aug 03 20 04:40 pm Link

Photographer

Brooklyn Bridge Images

Brooklyn, New York, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:

Me too!  Seriously, this idea of shooting remotely is foreign to me.

We didnt drink the Koolaid of Selfies, Cult of Consumerism and Instaspam

Aug 04 20 02:43 am Link