Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > I've decided to create a conspiracy theory

Photographer

Shadow Dancer

Bellingham, Washington, US

Getting bored with the same old "Bill Gates created the coronavirus hoax so he can make a vaccine that injects a microchip into your body and track your every move while knowing your every thought" conspiracy theory that so many people believe.

Meanwhile, this is true because I typed it:

Bio-Terrorists have created Bambudzuberry, a hybrid strain of bamboo, kudzu and blackberry plants. They will eat your car, eat your house and block out the sun. We are doooooooommmmed!!!!!!

The only creatures that will survive will be opossums, catfish and cockroaches.

This is all factual information, please spread - err... pass it along...

Jun 05 20 11:33 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

they added poison ivy recently.

Jul 02 20 12:53 pm Link

Photographer

Shadow Dancer

scrymettet wrote:
they added poison ivy recently.

We need a new name, I can't do that because brain too tiny.

We can add Murder Hornets to the list of critters that will still be alive.

They can eat opossums and catfish. Not cockroaches, too nasty.

Jul 02 20 05:55 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Shadow Dancer wrote:

We need a new name, I can't do that because brain too tiny.

We can add Murder Hornets to the list of critters that will still be alive.

They can eat opossums and catfish. Not cockroaches, too nasty.

Poison Bambudzuberry

Jul 02 20 06:11 pm Link

Photographer

Shadow Dancer

scrymettet wrote:

Poison Bambudzuberry

Let's add Murder Hornets to the survivors, that'll make things worse too. Plus, they can eat possums and catfish, otherwise the planet will be overrun by marsupials and creepy fish that refuse to die.

Jul 03 20 10:51 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Shadow Dancer wrote:

Let's add Murder Hornets to the survivors, that'll make things worse too. Plus, they can eat possums and catfish, otherwise the planet will be overrun by marsupials and creepy fish that refuse to die.

Poison Bambudzuberrynet

Jul 04 20 04:51 pm Link

Photographer

Shadow Dancer

scrymettet wrote:

Poison Bambudzuberrynet

Rubber bullets and tear gas will not disperse it.
Ignore it, it won't go away.

Our only hope is to live in caves on the ocean floor and eat sticks and dirt.

Jul 05 20 09:56 am Link

Photographer

Tony From Syracuse

Syracuse, New York, US

I was thinking.....first off... the majority of people arent worth tracking....but... lets say in the mind of some demented genius they are...what would be the purpose of such a huge undertaking?  so he knows where everyone is...for what?...it means nothing if it was "phase 1" and there was no phase 2 at the ready to take advantage of the "chipping". such as say an overtaking by a despot who would then want to have the info and whereabouts of everyone...

well, you would have to have phase 2 all ready by now, because lets face it, to create such a huge hoax to get people to get the vaccine with the chip, its of no use if said phase 2 wasnt ready.....the chips probably will break down, be passed..or discovered by the many types of surgeries and blood work that gets done.....and besides.....thats such a huge undertaking when all it would take would be tanks rolling down the streets rather than microchips to achieve a devious plan.

also consider this...nobody lives forever. do you know how many people would have to be on board with this? somewhere down the line someone who is rich and powerful in their own right would get the call by Gates and say screw you gates, you arent telling me what to do.

I think this conspiracy idea to get us to get microchipped is silly. they already could do so via technology without a "vaccine"
anyways.   9/11 was a conspiracy apparently also.. what was that like 20 years ago?...whats all this pussing footing around?

Jul 06 20 02:52 pm Link