Forums > Newbie Forum > Brand New Model Hopeful

Model

RebeccaParker

Bel Air, Maryland, US

I am looking for advice to start a career as a mature model. I am located currently in Germany, but am moving to Maryland in August. New York and DC would be places to possibly look into as I am sure there is not much work in MD for me. Any help would be so appreciated!

Jun 24 20 07:57 am Link

Photographer

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY

Uniontown, Pennsylvania, US

RebeccaParker wrote:
I am looking for advice to start a career as a mature model. I am located currently in Germany, but am moving to Maryland in August. New York and DC would be places to possibly look into as I am sure there is not much work in MD for me. Any help would be so appreciated!

Never underestimate Yourself,  I'm almost pretty sure there's work for You to be found in MD.

Post an availability notice.   https://www.modelmayhem.com/casting/search_casting

Jun 24 20 08:09 am Link

Photographer

Bob Helm Photography

Cherry Hill, New Jersey, US

Welcome to MM, we all define success differently so have fun and wishing you the best.

As a basic member take advantage of the temp VIP privileges and aggressively make friends network as you never know where contacts can lead.

Jun 24 20 10:16 am Link

Photographer

RPJimages

Thousand Palms, California, US

I am in my sixties and didn't start being active as a photographer and model until I was in my forties. I do like working with older models as they tend to be more reliable and punctual (as a generalisation).
I agree that you shouldn't underestimate your appeal. You're very attractive and in excellent shape.
Good luck.
Richard

Sep 15 20 06:04 pm Link