Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Waxing For Men in DFW Area

Model

Augusto Giovanni

Dallas, Texas, US

Any other male models in the DFW area looking for a great Esthetician?  This past Saturday was the first time ever that I got a Boyzilian (google it if you don’t know what it is).  I can pretty much manscape everywhere, even my nether regions, for my modeling gigs; but we all know, breaking out the razor down there and trying to make sure every hair is removed is a challenge.  Now, I’m not going to say that the procedure was pain free.  There were about 3 times when the pain of ripping off a swath of hair felt like a lightening bolt; but the flash of discomfort only lasted about 2 seconds.  The person who performed my procedure was phenomenal.  He knew exactly how to keep my calm and relaxed and he knows how to quickly make any pain subside via his touch or the use of air administered with a fan.  Truth be told, it is really difficult to find places in DFW that will do Boyzilians.  Well look no more.  If you are interested, google “Massage by Dann”.  Yes, that is “Dan” with 2 “n”s.  The first link is for “Masseurfinder”, which is how I found Dann.  Everything about Dann, including his contact info is available on the site.  If you are interested in getting waxing done, I recommend reaching out to Dann.  Let him know that Augusto sent you!!!

Oct 10 20 10:46 am Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

San Francisco, California, US

spam?

Oct 10 20 07:15 pm Link