Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Are we going to have a president by New Year?

Photographer

IMAGINERIES

New York, New York, US

This is becoming ridicule...Is the media milking the situation?...With the help of the White House tenant?....

Nov 05 20 05:51 pm Link

Photographer

Tony From Syracuse

Syracuse, New York, US

Do you not understand this is new territory?  we had a virus that has caused way more people to vote via absentee ballots....these millions of ballots are clogging the post office and it takes longer to delivery and as such count them, how are you not getting this?

Nov 05 20 05:53 pm Link

Photographer

barepixels

San Diego, California, US

https://i.imgur.com/g8R9zbO.png

Nov 05 20 06:15 pm Link

Photographer

PHP-Photography

Vaasa, Ostrobothnia, Finland

Tony From Syracuse wrote:
these millions of ballots are clogging the post office and it takes longer to delivery

Wonder whom to blame for that...

Nov 05 20 10:07 pm Link

Photographer

Focuspuller

Los Angeles, California, US

barepixels wrote:

What exactly is it about posting bullshite you love so much? The election getting to you?

NO, JOSEPH STALIN DIDN'T SAY THIS STATEMENT ABOUT ELECTIONS.

"There's no authoritative source that proves Joseph Stalin said this."

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 … t-electio/

Nov 05 20 11:47 pm Link

Photographer

IMAGINERIES

New York, New York, US

Tony From Syracuse wrote:
Do you not understand this is new territory?  we had a virus that has caused way more people to vote via absentee ballots....these millions of ballots are clogging the post office and it takes longer to delivery and as such count them, how are you not getting this?

I understand your point, but we have been aware of the pandemic for over 6 month and new of the election for 4 years.....
So why Florida was so efficient, and a couple of other states and Pennsylvania still futzing around.....

Nov 06 20 06:07 am Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

As a side note, the other day I became a Costco member.  The location was as busy or busier than on Black Friday.

I asked if this was normal and the associate said "No, it was jammed on Monday and Tuesday.  People are stocking up in case there's rioting due to election results"

I wasn't sure if that was true or not.

Last night I was at a friends home and she noted that there was no toilet paper at the regular stores.  The Pandemic is old news.  People aren't stocking up because of that.

I think the Costco associate was on to something.

Same situation in your area?

Nov 06 20 06:24 am Link

Photographer

Kens Lens

Aurora, Colorado, US

Focuspuller wrote:

What exactly is it about posting bullshite you love so much? The election getting to you?

NO, JOSEPH STALIN DIDN'T SAY THIS STATEMENT ABOUT ELECTIONS.

"There's no authoritative source that proves Joseph Stalin said this."

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 … t-electio/

You are probably right he didn't say that but from him memoirs roughly translated he apparently said this "I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how.”
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/stali … unt-quote/

CONFORMATION BIAS    seeking only that which supports your opinion and dismissing everything that opposes your opinion.

Nov 06 20 06:29 am Link

Photographer

LightDreams

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

IMAGINERIES wrote:
Topic:  Are we going to have a president by New Year?

Yes, but come inauguration day, it may be Nancy Pelosi.

Should Trump manage to keep the various legal (or other procedural) challenges going, and the results are not certified by inauguration day, then the Presidential Succession Act kicks in.

Under that act, the Speaker of the House becomes President as the (uncertified) President and Vice President positions would technically become "vacant" on inauguration day.  At least until the election results can be certified.

So you can't remain President by "stalling".

Nov 06 20 07:28 am Link

Clothing Designer

Baanthai

Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

Kens Lens wrote:
You are probably right he [Stalin] didn't say that but from him [sic] memoirs roughly translated he apparently said this "I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how.”
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/stali … unt-quote/

Wrong. Stalin never made the statement in his memoirs. Boris Bazhanov wrote in his [Bazhanov’s] memoirs that Stalin had made such a statement. Hearsay-maybe true, maybe not.. Here’s the direct quote from your link:

“The Memoirs of Stalin’s Former Secretary by Boris Bazhanov, published in 2002. Translated from the Russian, the version which, according to Bazhanov, was uttered in 1923 by Stalin in reference to a vote in the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union....”

Nov 06 20 07:51 am Link

Photographer

rxz

Glen Ellyn, Illinois, US

barepixels wrote:

After the last election in Russia, that's probably true.

Nov 06 20 08:18 am Link

Photographer

Focuspuller

Kens Lens wrote:
CONFORMATION BIAS    seeking only that which supports your opinion and dismissing everything that opposes your opinion.

And that goes for confirmation bias as well, something MAGATS thrive on, like believing that citizen poll workers and ballot counters are biased by the THOUSANDS because their personal Stalin is losing a fair count.

Nov 06 20 09:20 am Link

Photographer

barepixels

It appears the cavalry has finally arrived

As the chaos of the 2020 election drags well beyond Election Day itself, voter fraud is quickly becoming the biggest issue in the few remaining contested states.

Now, after a bombshell investigative video out of Michigan may have exposed alleged organized voter fraud, it appears the cavalry has finally arrived.

According to Michigan’s 9&10 News, federal investigators arrived in the state on Thursday.

read more: https://www.westernjournal.com/federal- … oes-viral/

Nov 06 20 11:15 am Link

Photographer

Focuspuller

barepixels wrote:
It appears the cavalry has finally arrived

As the chaos of the 2020 election drags well beyond Election Day itself, voter fraud is quickly becoming the biggest issue in the few remaining contested states.

Now, after a bombshell investigative video out of Michigan may have exposed alleged organized voter fraud, it appears the cavalry has finally arrived.

According to Michigan’s 9&10 News, federal investigators arrived in the state on Thursday.

More bulllshit. A "video" from discredited falsifier James O;Keeefe about ONE POST OFFICE in Traverse City is maybe "being looked into." BFD. I'm sure you will let us know when its shown to be baseless or even fabricated.

UPDATE! "ALLEGATIONS OF USPS ELECTION FRAUD IN MICHIGAN DON’T HOLD UP"

Another bullshit O'Keefe operation. MAGATS are so gullible.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020 … dont-hold/

MAGATS are intent on destroying every democratic institution still standing in the service of an imbecilic lying dictator manque. So despicable but why is that? Did daddy beat mommy? Did mommy beat daddy? Did they both beat YOU?😂😂😂

Nov 06 20 11:43 am Link

Clothing Designer

Baanthai

barepixels wrote:

Oh jeeeezus! Your source is equivalent to dropping your drawers and the woman starts laughing uncontrollably.

Nov 06 20 11:51 am Link

Photographer

barepixels

https://i.imgur.com/pkwfbym.jpg

Nov 06 20 01:00 pm Link

Photographer

Focuspuller

Baanthai wrote:

Oh jeeeezus! Your source is equivalent to dropping your drawers and the woman starts laughing uncontrollably.

Rudy Ghouliani?

Nov 06 20 01:05 pm Link

Photographer

Focuspuller

barepixels wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/pkwfbym.jpg

Yeah, I know, right?

Must have had a REALLY REALLY horrible opponent, huh? 😂😂😂

Nov 06 20 01:17 pm Link

Artist/Painter

jmillerpainter

Buffalo, New York, US

LightDreams wrote:

Should Trump manage to keep the various legal (or other procedural) challenges going, and the results are not certified by inauguration day, then the Presidential Succession Act kicks in.

Under that act, the Speaker of the House becomes President as the (uncertified) President and Vice President positions would technically become "vacant" on inauguration day.  At least until the election results can be certified.

Interesting, I was wondering about this exact scenario today.

Nov 06 20 03:22 pm Link

Photographer

JustHenry

Greenville, South Carolina, US

Focuspuller wrote:
And that goes for confirmation bias as well, something MAGATS thrive on,

Newsflash!  It appears from the vote count that roughly 50% of voters support Trump and the Republican party.  With that fact in mind, I'm curious why you feel the need to resort to juvenile name calling?  Either your arguments are too flimsy to stand on their own without juvenile name calling, your debate skills are lacking or you haven't grown up yet.  Which is it?

Nov 06 20 04:58 pm Link

Artist/Painter

ethasleftthebuilding

Key West, Florida, US

LightDreams wrote:

Assuming Pelosi is still speaker after the new House meets in January.

Nov 06 20 05:03 pm Link

Photographer

rfordphotos

Antioch, California, US

JustHenry wrote:

Newsflash!  It appears from the vote count that roughly 50% of voters support Trump and the Republican party.  With that fact in mind, I'm curious why you feel the need to resort to juvenile name calling?  Either your arguments are too flimsy to stand on their own without juvenile name calling, your debate skills are lacking or you haven't grown up yet.  Which is it?

"roughly " 50%. LOL

Trump has never achieved 50% in the popular vote. He has never achieved 50% in approval ratings.

He has NEVER HAD MAJORITY SUPPORT.

and I dont believe you want to start a debate about name calling---

"Trump bestowed offensive nicknames on several of his opponents. There was, famously, “Crooked Hillary”, but there was also “Little Marco”, “Crazy Bernie” and “Lyin Ted” for Marco Rubio, Bernie Sanders, and Ted Cruz, respectively. Trump also repeatedly referred to Sen. Elizabeth Warren as “Pocahontas,” a jibe at her assertion of Native American heritage. More recently, Trump has given Sen. Chuck Schumer a series of nicknames, including “Head Clown,” “Fake Tears” and “Cryin’ Chuck.” "

Nov 06 20 05:14 pm Link

Artist/Painter

ethasleftthebuilding

Key West, Florida, US

rfordphotos wrote:
"roughly " 50%. LOL

Trump has never achieved 50% in the popular vote. He has never achieved 50% in approval ratings.

"Trump bestowed offensive nicknames on several of his opponents. There was, famously, “Crooked Hillary”, but there was also “Little Marco”, “Crazy Bernie” and “Lyin Ted” for Marco Rubio, Bernie Sanders, and Ted Cruz, respectively. Trump also repeatedly referred to Sen. Elizabeth Warren as “Pocahontas,” a jibe at her assertion of Native American heritage. More recently, Trump has given Sen. Chuck Schumer a series of nicknames, including “Head Clown,” “Fake Tears” and “Cryin’ Chuck.” "

I won't defend Trump's name calling.  There have been so many times I wonder why he just don't shut the hell up.

However, no one can deny the country was rolling along pretty darn good until COVID hit.  Also, Biden and the rest can say what they want about the Trump Tax Cuts, I'm a middle class guy and I saw my Federal Income Tax go down as a result.  All he has done has been despite the best efforts of the Democrats in Congress who, instead of working to propose how they would do better, spent the entire time he has been President trying to take him down.

Had the Democrats put up a candidate that was more middle of the road. I would have most likely voted Democrat.  But the national Democrats have become bat shit crazy left.  So the choice was what it was.  The election results show that a bit over half of voters wanted Trump gone, but if you look down the ballot in House and Senate races, they clearly stated they didn't want the bat shit crazy left either (well, except in the bat shit crazy left areas, LOL).

Nov 06 20 05:39 pm Link

Photographer

JustHenry

rfordphotos wrote:

"roughly " 50%. LOL

So are actually impressed by Trump and to prove it you want to imitate Trump by including name calling in your arguments?.  I must be slipping, I didn't see that correlation until you pointed it out.  Congratulations, that's a start.

Nov 06 20 05:41 pm Link

Photographer

JustHenry

According to The Guardian, Trump currently has 48.54% of the vote.  Back when I went to school, and that was before common core math, 48.54% was considered roughly half.  Is 48.54% no longer considered roughly half?

Nov 06 20 05:48 pm Link

Photographer

rfordphotos

Antioch, California, US

JustHenry wrote:
According to The Guardian, Trump currently has 48.54% of the vote.  Back when I went to school, and that was before common core math, 48.54% was considered roughly half.  Is 48.54% no longer considered roughly half?

sure---if that floats your boat.

by that same rule---- Roughly half the people in the US voted AGAINST Trump-

except that it actually (you know, facts and all, accuracy and all) more than half. You know--- like a REAL majority- not one that is "roughly" a majority.

Trump was elected because of the electoral college, not the popular vote. If he prevails this time, it appears it will be the same thing again---

He does not have 50% of the votes, he does not have majority support---

no "roughly" about it. Just facts.

Nov 06 20 05:57 pm Link

Photographer

Focuspuller

JustHenry wrote:

Offended by MAGATS? Laughable. I don't care HOW MANY Americans are following a lying, racist, uber narcissistic con artist profiteering from the presidency and trying soo hard to impress the world's scumbag dictators, that is what defines them and my opinion of them remains. "You can fool some of the people all of the time." A Republican said that; "not many people know that."

You talk about "juvenile name calling'? You talk about "debate skills"? You talk about "not grown up?" And you support Donald Trump? Who do you think you are kidding? You are ridiculous.

Nov 06 20 06:09 pm Link

Photographer

Focuspuller

ethasleftthebuilding wrote:
Had the Democrats put up a candidate that was more middle of the road. I would have most likely voted Democrat.  But the national Democrats have become bat shit crazy left.  So the choice was what it was.  .

Utter rubbish. Joe Biden is as middle of the road as it gets - NO to Green New Deal. NO to "defund the police." NO to "Medicare for al"l. What does middle of the road even MEAN to you? Who are you trying to kid, voting for TRUMP? You would NEVER have voted Democrat.

And what exactly is YOUR leader doing right now? Encouraging his sheeple to reject a possible Biden presidency as ILLEGITIMATE!. What a great American you voted for because Biden was "bat shit crazy left." Shame on trump and shame on you.

Nov 06 20 07:52 pm Link

Photographer

JustHenry

rfordphotos wrote:
by that same rule---- Roughly half the people in the US voted AGAINST Trump- ..........
except that it actually (you know, facts and all, accuracy and all) more than half. You know--- like a REAL majority- not one that is "roughly" a majority.

no "roughly" about it. Just facts.

You are splitting hairs.  It makes your argument look weaker than it already is.  Most rational people would consider any number between 48 and 52 percent "roughly half" and even if exactly half is 4 million higher than "roughly half" it still shows that a very, very large number of eligible voters (very close to half) do not support the radical agenda being pushed by the left.  And that is where the majority of Trump's support comes from.  Most Trump supporters I know aren't enamored with his personality or his Tweeting but he has proven to be a politician that will aggressively and successfully stand up against the radical agenda of the left.  And rather than listen to the valid arguments against that radical agenda you prefer to engage in juvenile name calling and dismissiveness.  You and those like you are the cause of the divisiveness in America today.

Nov 07 20 02:20 am Link

Photographer

rfordphotos

Antioch, California, US

JustHenry wrote:
[...] Most Trump supporters I know aren't enamored with his personality or his Tweeting but he has proven to be a politician that will aggressively and successfully stand up against the radical agenda of the left.  And rather than listen to the valid arguments against that radical agenda you prefer to engage in juvenile name calling and dismissiveness.  You and those like you are the cause of the divisiveness in America today.

I am the cause of the divisiveness in America--- wow--- f***ng hilarious.

What color IS the sky on your planet?

After 45 years as a republican, I left the party because fools began believing Limbaugh, Hannity etc etc,

People like Marjorie Taylor Greene are THE DIRECT RESULT of the gullibility of the fools who believe their shit....

Here is your party- your Trump "supporters" ---  here are the people YOU support. This is what YOU have done to conservative thinking.
---------------------------------------------------

A QAnon Supporter Is Headed to Congress

Marjorie Taylor Greene’s victory in Georgia underscores an uncomfortable truth for Republicans: The 2020 election brought QAnon into their party.

Matthew Rosenberg
Published Nov. 3, 2020
Updated Nov. 6, 2020
----  https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/03/us/p … reene.html

QAnon scored its first national political victory on Tuesday when Marjorie Taylor Greene, a supporter of the convoluted pro-Trump conspiracy theory, won a House seat in Georgia, bringing into the halls of Congress an online movement that has inspired real-world violence and been branded a potential domestic terrorism threat by the F.B.I.

Ms. Greene was among at least a dozen Republican congressional candidates — some estimates put the number upward of 20 — who had expressed some degree of support for QAnon and its baseless belief that President Trump is fighting a cabal of Satanist child-molesting Democrats and deep-state bureaucrats who seek global domination. Most were running for reliably Democratic seats.
[...]

The movement’s growth has picked up pace since the onset of the pandemic, and in a recent poll by YouGov,fully half of the Trump supporters surveyed said they thought powerful Democrats were involved in elite child sex-trafficking rings, a core tenet of QAnon.

===============================================

What is QAnon?
------------------------------------------------------------

"At its heart, QAnon is a wide-ranging, unfounded conspiracy theory that says that President Trump is waging a secret war against elite Satan-worshipping paedophiles in government, business and the media.

QAnon believers have speculated that this fight will lead to a day of reckoning where prominent people such as former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will be arrested and executed. "
----  https://www.bbc.com/news/53498434
---------------------------------------------------------

QAnon is the umbrella term for a sprawling set of internet conspiracy theories that allege, falsely, that the world is run by a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles who are plotting against Mr. Trump while operating a global child sex-trafficking ring.

QAnon followers believe that this clique includes top Democrats including Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and George Soros, as well as a number of entertainers and Hollywood celebrities like Oprah Winfrey, Tom Hanks, Ellen DeGeneres and religious figures including Pope Francis and the Dalai Lama. Many of them also believe that, in addition to molesting children, members of this group kill and eat their victims in order to extract a life-extending chemical from their blood.
----  https://www.nytimes.com/article/what-is-qanon.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Nov 07 20 03:48 am Link

Clothing Designer

Baanthai

ethasleftthebuilding wrote:
However, no one can deny the country was rolling along pretty darn good until COVID hit.

Huh? You’re speaking on behalf of 330,000,000 citizens?

1. The US economy. In 2019, US GDP was just above 2% with a $1 trillion budget deficit! (Trump had promised GDP of 4-6% and no deficit spending.) Trump has never gotten GDP over 3% during his term even with his massive tax cut that created massive deficits. Obama had better GDP and deficit numbers, and Obama inherited an economic collapse from Bush.

2. More jobs created during Obama years than Trump. Slice and dice the amount of jobs created however you like and Obama always outperforms Trump.

3. Trump lost the trade war with China. Trump’s tariffs on Chinese imports was just a tax increase on American consumers. Trump had to dip into tax funds and give American farmers about $20 billion because of his failed trade war. Trump killed TPP which was a multi-national trade pact that would have helped contain China’s unfair trade practices. China ate Trump’s lunch.

4. North Korea is now a nuclear power with ICBMs that can hit American soil. Thanks Trump.

5. Iran is back to stacking centrifuges that can produce bomb grade plutonium. Thanks Trump. (Trump pulled us out of the Iran treaty.)

6. Under Trump the US has a net loss of manufacturing jobs. Under Trump the trade deficit has grown.

7. Trump has sat quietly as Erdowan of Turkey has continued his dirty war against our friends the Kurds. (The Kurds were instrumental in defeating ISIS, not Trump. Disgusting. And now we find out that Trump gets millions in income from his Turkish investments.

8. Trump has a Chinese bank account. Do you?

9. Trump pays no Federal income tax. Do you?

10. Trump has weakened NATO which give his buddy Putin a hard-on.

11. As a climate change denier, Trump has rolled back EPA regulations that protected our environment. Why? $$$

12. Covid. Worst in the world.

I could go on and on. But trust me on this one: The USA is now the laughing stock of the world. And that makes me profoundly sad, especially as someone who lives much of the year outside our country.

Nov 07 20 06:03 am Link

Photographer

LightDreams

Baanthai wrote:
[...]
But trust me on this one: The USA is now the laughing stock of the world. And that makes me profoundly sad, especially as someone who lives much of the year outside our country.

To be more accurate (based on the international polling by Pew Research and others), the most common international view of the U.S. changed from "respect" to "pitied".

That's pretty brutal...

On a personal note, I'd suggest that, for countries that have been long time allies (like Canada, the U.K. and the E.U.), I think a more appropriate term (over the last few years) would be "great concern".

Nov 07 20 08:00 am Link

Photographer

LightDreams

Fox News, Wall Street Journal and the NY Post (Murdoch Media) decide to throw Trump "under the bus"...

Various media reports on it, but most are based on a NY Times article that's behind a paywall.   This one in the Irish Times, is very similar (but without a paywall):

"Rupert Murdoch-owned US outlets turn on Donald Trump
- Fox News, Wall Street Journal and New York Post all show stark change of tone"

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/u … -1.4403459

This next Politico article is more of a background as to why the Murdoch / Fox News / Trump alliance was only a temporary "marriage of convenience".  Trump was a useful way to generate money for Fox News, but he's now outlived his usefulness.

"Are Trumpworld and Fox News Headed for a Messy Divorce?
- The dirty secret of their romance was that it was always a marriage of convenience."

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ … rce-434775

Don't misunderstand, Fox News will continue to generate money from its lucrative target market, and will push various new Trump "replacements".  Murdoch reportedly has been grooming Tucker Carlson for 2024.  Whether that happens or not, time will tell.

Nov 07 20 08:23 am Link

Photographer

rxz

Glen Ellyn, Illinois, US

The news organizations are calling Biden the election winner.  Trumps's response will be interesting.

Nov 07 20 08:38 am Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

LightDreams wrote:
Fox News, Wall Street Journal and the NY Post (Murdoch Media) decide to throw Trump "under the bus"...

...This next Politico article is more of a background as to why the Murdoch / Fox News / Trump alliance was only a temporary "marriage of convenience".  Trump was a useful way to generate money for Fox News, but he's now outlived his usefulness...

Many of the Politicians that were sucking up to Trump during the past 4 years are also grew some balls and are going against him (as they did before he was elected),  Chris Christie, Rick Santorum are the first two that come to mind.  In a way Mitch McConnell too (he's been silent after election day).

Actually, they didn't grow balls, if they had 'em they would have spoken up many years ago just like they did before the election.  The rats are just fleeing a sinking ship.

Nov 07 20 08:40 am Link

Photographer

LightDreams

rxz wrote:
The news organizations are calling Biden the election winner.  Trumps's response will be interesting.

Trump has gone golfing.  Literally...

Nov 07 20 08:40 am Link

Photographer

Focuspuller

SayCheeZ!  wrote:
Politicians that were sucking up to Trump during the past 4 years are also grew some balls and are going against him (as they did before he was elected),  Chris Christie, Rick Santorum are the first two that come to mind.  In a way Mitch McConnell too (he's been silent after election day).

Actually, they didn't grow balls, if they had 'em they would have spoken up many years ago just like they did before the election.  The rats are just fleeing a sinking ship.

Mealy-mouthed at BEST, supporting counting of all LEGAL ballots and SOME complaints valid. Wow. So brave. So equivocal. So republican.

Legal ballot = Trump vote

Nov 07 20 09:59 am Link

Photographer

Focuspuller

Baanthai wrote:
Huh? You’re speaking on behalf of 330,000,000 citizens?

1. The US economy. In 2019, US GDP was just above 2% with a $1 trillion budget deficit! (Trump had promised GDP of 4-6% and no deficit spending.) Trump has never gotten GDP over 3% during his term even with his massive tax cut that created massive deficits. Obama had better GDP and deficit numbers, and Obama inherited an economic collapse from Bush.

2. More jobs created during Obama years than Trump. Slice and dice the amount of jobs created however you like and Obama always outperforms Trump.

3. Trump lost the trade war with China. Trump’s tariffs on Chinese imports was just a tax increase on American consumers. Trump had to dip into tax funds and give American farmers about $20 billion because of his failed trade war. Trump killed TPP which was a multi-national trade pact that would have helped contain China’s unfair trade practices. China ate Trump’s lunch.

4. North Korea is now a nuclear power with ICBMs that can hit American soil. Thanks Trump.

5. Iran is back to stacking centrifuges that can produce bomb grade plutonium. Thanks Trump. (Trump pulled us out of the Iran treaty.)

6. Under Trump the US has a net loss of manufacturing jobs. Under Trump the trade deficit has grown.

7. Trump has sat quietly as Erdowan of Turkey has continued his dirty war against our friends the Kurds. (The Kurds were instrumental in defeating ISIS, not Trump. Disgusting. And now we find out that Trump gets millions in income from his Turkish investments.

8. Trump has a Chinese bank account. Do you?

9. Trump pays no Federal income tax. Do you?

10. Trump has weakened NATO which give his buddy Putin a hard-on.

11. As a climate change denier, Trump has rolled back EPA regulations that protected our environment. Why? $$$

12. Covid. Worst in the world.

I could go on and on. But trust me on this one: The USA is now the laughing stock of the world. And that makes me profoundly sad, especially as someone who lives much of the year outside our country.

Basically, MAGATS will support an IMBECILE as long as THEIR portfolios are OK. What the MAGATS can't comprehend is that the stock market does better with Democrats in power than Republicans. But since that is a FACT, the poor dears just dont get it.

Nov 07 20 10:26 am Link

Photographer

Focuspuller

LightDreams wrote:

Trump has gone golfing.  Literally...

Because he can cheat freely.

Nov 07 20 10:29 am Link

Photographer

rfordphotos

Antioch, California, US

And the temper tantrums begin--- little Donnie is upset-

Trump’s post-election purge has begun

Late Friday afternoon, the White House fired Bonnie Glick, the Senate-confirmed deputy administrator of the U.S. Agency for International Development, without any justification offered, making her the first senior Trump political appointee to be purged following the election. The move further cripples the $31 billion agency in the middle of a global pandemic and potentially during a presidential transition as well.
[...]
Defense Secretary Mark T. Esper, CIA Director Gina Haspel and several other senior officials could be shown the door unceremoniously in the coming days and weeks, multiple sources said.
[...]
----  https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions … ion-purge/

Nov 07 20 11:03 am Link