Full Paul C Buff Studio Set up:

Lights:
3x Einstein 640ws monolights
1x ABR400 400ws Ring Light
1x Cyber Commander remote control/flash meter/trigger
3x PCB Wireless Transceivers
1x Vagabond Mini portable power pack
1x extra battery for Vagabond Mini
1x Pelican 1610 Hard Roller case with custom cutouts for lights and Vagabond and extra small cable case (with extra room for additional customization)
1x plastic case with all required power cables for all lights

Modifiers:
1x 22" Silver Beauty Dish
2x PLM Silver Parabolic Umbrellas
2x 30x60" Soft Boxes
2x 10x36" Strip Boxes
1x 47" Octabox
1x Moon Unit (Octabox style diffuser for ABR 400 Ring Light)
Various reflectors
All modifiers come with inner light baffle and outer velcro diffuser if included with original product

I will also throw in a roll or two of red or light blue Savage background paper if you are interested.

About the equipment:

If you are looking to start a home studio without breaking the bank, look no further. This is a complete studio set up offered at roughly half of what it would be brand new.

I am the original owner of every single item and have taken great care of it. All of it is in great working condition and functioning exactly as it should. It has provided me with a great setup for my home studio and with the included vagabond portable power pack offers the versatility of taking up to 2 lights to locations where there is no available power. I am selling it because I am attempting to downsize and switch gears to a less studio based and more location based work and don't have the need for it any more. I feel it would be better to sell it to someone who can use it rather than allowing it to gather dust. The studio set up is one of a number of things I am selling during this down sizing.

If you are not familiar with Paul C Buff / AlienBees / Einstein lights they are very well made, durable but budget friendly lights that I would put somewhere between Godox or Flashpoint and "premium" brands like Profoto/Elinchrom/Broncolor, and well above cheaper brands like yongnuo. As I mentioned before, I have used their products for a long time and have nothing but positive experiences.

Everything new would be around $3700, Im selling for $2500 cash, local pick up (DC Metro Area) only.

There really is a lot of equipment in this listing, so if you have any specific questions about any of it please feel free to ask. Also, I have pictures of everything, but cant really seem to get them to work.

Nov 17 20 02:56 pm Link