Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > A Day That Will Live In Infamy

Photographer

rfordphotos

Antioch, California, US

JustHenry wrote:
As for the Proud Boys and QANON, I haven't voiced any opinion of either of those groups here.  Personally I pay zero attention to either group.

Easy to say.

But your hero, Trump DOES have an opinion, and he does pay attention.

Guilt by association is a real thing--- the company you keep DOES define you.... If you hang with conspiracy theorists, bigots and armed thugs..... it is going to "color" your thinking--and your actions.

...and right now, you certainly DO "hang" with a bunch of nut job conspiracy freaks, and armed thugs. (QAnon and the Proud Boys)

Your entire party is over run with them. Your National Committee FUNDED a QAnon candidate who won a seat in the House.

So either you dont have a clue who your party really is... or...you support a bunch of losers.

Dec 14 20 07:42 pm Link

Photographer

Rik Williams

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

JustHenry wrote:
Not visiting a QANON website makes me poorly educated?  That's a strange conclusion.

And here we are again, rather than discussing the issue(s) you instead try to demean, put down and insult someone with opposing views. Even Biden's victory announcement on his official website calls for an end to that type of behavior but you just can't help yourself can you?  And you call Trump divisive.  As we say in the south, bless your heart.

Despite what you claim, the utter sewage you pump out on a daily basis tells all henry.

And to think a tRump supporter can take the position of projecting his total disregard for reality onto innocent bystanders like this, well that just dills my pickle henry wink

...And congratulations to President elect Joe Biden, I'm so glad it's all official now.

Dec 14 20 09:07 pm Link

Photographer

Natural Means

Yamba, New South Wales, Australia

Rik Williams wrote:

See this is why tRump loves the poorly educated so much.
Try educating yourself by reading some legitimate news then henry, (not tRump news, he's a convicted fraudster and racketeer)
Are you aware Mr.Biden won by a yuge* margin and like it ir not, he's going to be your new president smile

While I'm glad to see the back of Trump, I'm also not in favour of this sentiment Rok. That kind of of arrogance ( you're poorly educated so you can't vote) is what got Trump alot of his support.

Dec 15 20 03:38 pm Link

Clothing Designer

Baanthai

Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

Rik Williams wrote:
See this is why tRump loves the poorly educated so much.
Try educating yourself by reading some legitimate news then henry, (not tRump news, he's a convicted fraudster and racketeer) Are you aware Mr.Biden won by a yuge* margin and like it ir not, he's going to be your new president smile

Natural Means wrote:
While I'm glad to see the back of Trump, I'm also not in favour of this sentiment Rok. That kind of of arrogance ( you're poorly educated so you can't vote) is what got Trump alot of his support.

I don’t see anything Rik said about “so you can’t vote”. As for Mr. Henry, he’s pretty much admitted to being poorly informed.

Dec 15 20 07:07 pm Link

Photographer

Rik Williams

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Natural Means wrote:

Please don't put words into my mouth. What I'm suggesting is that the media should take responsibility for their content, they should be compelled to verify any information they put out as fact and or at least admit certain stories were later found to be false after fact checking.
"Poorly educated people" as tRump likes to call them, love conspiracy theories and they are the least likely to fact check when a story appeals to their way of thinking. tRump plays to this vulnerability perfectly, as you may well know, he is a seasoned conman. But if you're fine with the way tRump was able to manipulate his way into power by using the media in an unconscionable manner, then I feel you may be a little naïve if you think it can't happen again.

Call that arrogance if you like, but I never said poorly educated people shouldn't vote.

Dec 15 20 11:31 pm Link