Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > American Pickers 2021 Where Is Frank Fritz?

Photographer

Richard Majerski

East Hartford, Connecticut, US

Anybody know why Frank is not on the new season? Online rumors say recovering from back surgery,Khrones disease acting up.Dead etc Can;t seem to find the reason.Missed season premiere don't know if it was discussed on there or not.

Feb 02 21 09:52 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

San Francisco, California, US

I don't know. Strangely couldn't find any news about him.

Feb 02 21 10:45 pm Link

Photographer

Richard Majerski

He suppose to have a website but my antivirus blocked it.

Feb 02 21 11:05 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

In this day and age, its strange how not being able to find info on someone (especially famous) can be slightly unsettling for some people.  It does seem odd theres not at least news about why hes not on the current season considering the dynamic of the show all these years. Fans deserve some explanation.

I don't have cable, but i'll watch the show whenever i happen across it.
fascinating to watch two dudes drive around parts of the US, which i will never visit, looking for old oil cans inside hoarders dilapidated barns haha wink

Feb 03 21 10:03 am Link

Photographer

Richard Majerski

There's no news on the History Channel site either.My 88 year old Mom watches and asked me where is Frank.Also the gal friday of the show Danielle has a side hustle as a vintage burlesque performer and has her own band who accompany her.

Feb 03 21 10:50 am Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

when i did a search to find the show to see what episodes were avail for me to watch, the back ground picture for the show was just mike and i assume dani. thought that was interesting that they wouldnt have even included frank on the page.

Feb 03 21 11:57 pm Link