Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Today will be a first...

Photographer

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY

Uniontown, Pennsylvania, US

It's cold asf here with Snow overnight for the past several days.

With supplies dwindling I had 2 choices.  Dig through the Snow, clear off the Car and freeze My ass to make the usual 7am run to Wallyworld for Coffee, Creamer and microwave Burrito essentials or order online and have them delivered.

tough choice.

Wait, free delivery for 15 days?  I'm in.

The order is scheduled to be delivered between 5 and 6pm.  I'll update to let anyone interested how it goes.

Feb 03 21 06:59 am Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

San Francisco, California, US

in exact opposite; the sun woke me up.
usually it doesnt hit my window at that angle this time of year. seemed a bit strange.
theres a little cloud cover now = winter.

hang in there!
it always amazes me when friends in other parts of the world send me pictures of snow outside their homes.
i can barely imagine what that would be like.

Feb 03 21 09:52 am Link

Photographer

Tony From Syracuse

Syracuse, New York, US

Wallyworld sounds like a nice fine place.....whatever that is, we don’t have one here.

Feb 03 21 02:02 pm Link

Photographer

JustHenry

Greenville, South Carolina, US

Tony From Syracuse wrote:
Wallyworld sounds like a nice fine place.....whatever that is, we don’t have one here.

I believe the OP used Wallyworld as a euphemism for WalMart. Walmart is a magnet for stupid, tastelessly dressed and inconsiderate people.  Consider yourself lucky if you don't have one in your area.

Feb 03 21 02:54 pm Link

Photographer

Tony From Syracuse

Syracuse, New York, US

Ah well we've got 5. its just a store. although I do miss when they were open 24 hours. me and my girlfriend sometimes if we couldnt sleep would just go late night shopping and roam the isles

Feb 03 21 05:26 pm Link

Photographer

nwprophoto

Tonasket, Washington, US

Have had several days of thaw/freeze here which has turned everything into an ice skating rink.
I like to stay stocked up for those days when the driving gets really treacherous here.
If I ran out of coffee not sure what I would do. Scary!

Feb 03 21 06:29 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

San Francisco, California, US

JustHenry wrote:
Walmart is a magnet for stupid, tastelessly dressed and inconsiderate people.

Tony From Syracuse wrote:
me and my girlfriend sometimes if we couldnt sleep would just go late night shopping and roam the isles

Feb 03 21 11:52 pm Link