Forums > Events > Hocking Hills Group Shoot May 1, 2021

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

This is probably our 25th to 30th shoot. We always have a good time. The official shoot is Sat. May 1, but there will be photographers and models here from Thurs. till Sun. Fri. night is a spaghetti dinner, sat. night is pork steaks over a hickory fire. There will be a huge bonfire on sat. night. We usually have from 30-60 people depending on weather. we have plenty of place to shoot even if it rains. there are 3 rooms in the house suitable for shooting, covered 8X42 front porch with 3 porch swings, Shelter house, garage, wood shed, 45 acres of trees sitting in the middle of the Hocking hills. The Hocking hills is one of the most beautiful areas in the U.S.
This is an 18+ event. You don't have to shoot 18+ but some models do, so no one under 18 can be here.$25 per person, except MUA's are free. This covers all meals and drinks. Camping is free. All cabins are rented at this time.

Please send checks or money orders to: You must be paid to be put on the attendance list.
James Chandler
25791 Starr Rt. Rd.
Rockbridge, Oh. 43149

740-385-0633

Models
Miss Tiffany Amber C MM# 1253342
Lynnie C MM# 2344470
Kayla Clifton
Cynthia Rochester
Christine Schroder
Sara Bess Crowe

Photographers
SteveC  MM# 475
Michael Lynch MM# 422151
BadGoatPhotography
Cross bones Photography
Positive Images Studio MM# 3596066
michaelarion MM#1586052
Jim Ronda
Timothy Satkowski
Dawn Deputy
Dan Rowland
Guy Jackson

Mar 07 21 09:19 am Link

Photographer

Michael Lynch

Dayton, Ohio, US

Can you update the list for everyone who has paid.

Apr 01 21 02:37 pm Link

Photographer

michaelarion

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Ready to schedule a 1 or 2 hr. session at the garage for both indoor studio and outdoor photos:

11 a.m.
12 noon
1 p.m.
2 p.m.
3 p.m.    Kayla Clifton
4 p.m.
5 p.m.
6 p.m.

Apr 08 21 04:30 pm Link

Photographer

MyLifeInTheBigCity

Ferndale, Michigan, US

I'd like to be part of this too. I've been to these for a number of years and it's always been worth the trip.
I always end up with some great photos, and at every event I always have some great conversations with other photographers, and models.  The lunch and desserts are alone worth showing up!

Is this an event on facebook?  (I don't do much on FB, but they have taken over the world.... smile  )

Apr 09 21 06:27 pm Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

Unfortunately, I have no idea who all is coming. 99% of the stuff is done on Facebook and there is no way to trace the messages. Anyone that has posted here is coming but if you want to set a schedule, you will need to go to the Hocking hills group shoot Apr. 30- May 2 page to see what is going on.

Model Mayhem is so screwed up, that I can't get models to get on here for free, if I do the work. I don't blame them. I have had nothing but problems with the people that are running this nightmare of a site.

Apr 28 21 01:33 pm Link