Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Uploaded photo

Photographer

rxz

Glen Ellyn, Illinois, US

I just uploaded a photo of a 1954 Jaguar XK-140.  Since the car wasn't wearing any clothes, it was flagged as a nude.  lol

Aug 11 21 07:38 am Link

Photographer

Red Sky Photography

Germantown, Maryland, US

That's because of the explicit, sensual curves Jaguars have always been know for.

Aug 11 21 07:52 am Link

Photographer

rfordphotos

Antioch, California, US

rxz wrote:
I just uploaded a photo of a 1954 Jaguar XK-140.  Since the car wasn't wearing any clothes, it was flagged as a nude.  lol

Well, upon examination it is obvious that her "headlights" were rather prominently displayed....... she is completely topless and provocatively posed.

+++++++

Lord that car would be a gas to drive. I can see myself driving down Highway 1 from the Oregon coast to San Simeon. Wind blowing what little hair I have left LOL....

Right before I went on active duty a good friend and I drove his XKE from west coast to Maine and back... time of my life.

Aug 11 21 08:10 am Link

Photographer

LightDreams

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Lots of confusion between jaguars and cougars.

Jaguars have that deep "roar"...

Aug 11 21 08:59 am Link

Photographer

rxz

Glen Ellyn, Illinois, US

The first time I rode in it, my friend took me on a winding back road to show me how it handled.  For a couple miles we got stuck behind a 911 before that driver gave way and pulled over.  I never got to ride in his 69 XKE coupe.  For a more conventional ride, he dropped me off at the San Francisco Hilton in his 58 Silver Cloud I after one of my visits.    .

Aug 11 21 11:16 am Link

Photographer

Ken Marcus Studios

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

First time I ever saw one of those on the road, all I could think of was it's a 'penis on wheels'.

And yours is a big RED one, at that !

No Wonder you got flagged on that . . . you're lucky they didn't take away your membership ! !

Aug 11 21 12:25 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

San Francisco, California, US

if you were unaware; currently uploaded images default to 18+
also if the rule is still in effect: i think there would have to be a person with that car, not just a pic of a car.
i didnt see what you uploaded though.

sounds like your friend has a hell of a cool car collection!

Aug 11 21 12:56 pm Link