Forums > General Industry > Facebook and Instagram are down!

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

What do we do now?  Return to posting here on the Modelmayhem forums. 

I'm in a spot though because I have a couple of my website domains redirected to Facebook pages.  Need to build a better website!  Haha!

Oct 04 21 12:31 pm Link

Digital Artist

Faerylands

Florence, Oregon, US

looked like DSN routing is being deleted on a mass-scale - affecting Intagram, Facebook,WhatsApp, and Twitter - so it appears like an attack.  Wonder how many social-media addicts are losing their cookies right now  ~ (pun intended)

Oct 04 21 01:00 pm Link

Photographer

tcphoto

Nashville, Tennessee, US

I thought the stock crash effected their infrastructure and the servers were reprocessed.

Oct 04 21 01:39 pm Link

Photographer

Acraftman1313

Greensboro, North Carolina, US

tcphoto wrote:
I thought the stock crash effected their infrastructure and the servers were reprocessed.

There was a stock crash? My broker called and left a message I guess I better return it.

Oct 04 21 01:50 pm Link

Clothing Designer

veypurr

Albuquerque, New Mexico, US

I posted a really good video of a model this morning and no instagrammers got to see it!! 😢😢

Oct 04 21 01:56 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

San Francisco, California, US

oh,...

so why is this in the General Industry section of the forum?
should be in Off Topic.
MM isnt down.

i dont use FB or IG, but someone called me this morning to tell me a message they sent me on whatsap didnt go thru.

Oct 04 21 09:00 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

Paolo D Photography wrote:
oh,...

so why is this in the General Industry section of the forum?
should be in Off Topic.
MM isnt down.

i dont use FB or IG, but someone called me this morning to tell me a message they sent me on whatsap didnt go thru.

You're right, my bad!   What I was thinking is that I used to spend hours posting on here but went on to using Facebook and Instagram for many of the same social media marketing that I used to do here, as well as doing some ranting and exchanging of information. You are correct that Modelmayhem has not experinced an outage in sometime ... but I would not be able to post about it here if it did.

Maybe an Admin or Mode could move this if they so deem it off topic?

Oct 04 21 09:12 pm Link