Photographer

Frederick C

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

How do I find out who posted one of my images to the “Wonderful Poses” List?  I only have their name, not their MM number.
TIA
Frederick

Apr 12 22 07:38 am Link

Photographer

LightDreams

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I just quickly clicked on the list for you and the member's MM # was listed under the "Details" section of their MM profile (4600538).

Apr 12 22 09:18 am Link

Photographer

Frederick C

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Thank you.  Where do I find the list? or any list of photos?

Apr 16 22 11:51 am Link

Photographer

PhotographybyT

Monterey, California, US

Frederick C wrote:
Thank you.  Where do I find the list? or any list of photos?

You can google search types of lists using:

(input keyword): site/modelmayhem.com/list

Examples of keywords can be something like bikini, boudoir, poses, etc,... just remove the parenthesis.

Apr 16 22 07:33 pm Link

Photographer

LightDreams

Go to the photo in your portfolio that you titled "A Spirit within".

When you click on the detailed view of that photo, underneath it you will see:  "Lists:  wonderful poses".   That is a link to the "wonderful poses" list put together by the person that created that list and added your photo to it.  Somewhere in that list of photos (I believe it's 12th from the end on the second page), you'll see your photo thumbnail displayed.

Apr 16 22 07:38 pm Link

Photographer

Frederick C

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Thank you for your answers, they were useful to me.

Is there a page, link, dropdown click, or chapter in MM that shows lists that members have made?  Without having to search the general www.
Thank you
Frederick

Apr 26 22 12:37 pm Link

Photographer

LightDreams

If you go the "Profile page" of whomever made the list, on the bottom left hand corner (at least in desktop mode), you'll see a listing of all of that person's various lists (including all photo links within each list).  For example, in the list you specifically asked about, the person apparently has 20 different lists of photos, each list with various photos.

I am not aware of a "super master list of all lists" on MM, but I may be wrong on that.

If you're interested in exploring and finding more lists, then find a list that you're interested in, check out some of the photographs on that list and see what OTHER lists (by other people) that SAME photograph may also be listed on (as displayed under the photograph details).   So a popular image (where the same photograph is listed on multiple lists), will lead you down the road to many other MM member lists.  And so on...

Apr 26 22 02:57 pm Link