Forums > Photography Talk > Most beautiful woman

Photographer

BeachTog757

Virginia Beach, Virginia, US

IMO, Ellen Williams is one of the most beautiful women out there.  She is a classically trained Singer and she has a soft, understated beauty that will make a person weak in the knees.

I wanted to post a photo of her but I forgot that this is a shit site that makes even the simpliest of taska near impossible.  Anyone interested can do a search on her.

Mar 04 23 07:15 am Link

Photographer

Skydancer Photos

Santa Cruz, California, US

BeachTog757 wrote:
IMO, Ellen Williams is one of the most beautiful women out there.  She is a classically trained Singer and she has a soft, understated beauty that will make a person weak in the knees.

I wanted to post a photo of her but I forgot that this is a shit site that makes even the simpliest of taska near impossible.  Anyone interested can do a search on her.

LOL, Here ya go :-)
https://meettheartistsite.files.wordpress.com/2021/10/ellen-williams-e1633772023489.jpg?w=840

Mar 04 23 08:59 am Link

Photographer

BeachTog757

Virginia Beach, Virginia, US

Thank you @skydancer photos.  As I said a soft, understated beauty that will make you weak in the knees.  She is definitely the marrying kind.

Mar 04 23 02:42 pm Link

Photographer

Rick Oldano Photography

Pleasanton, California, US

Obviously, a rather subjective number of choices. Sophie is gorgeous, Elizabeth Hurley would make my list, for sure. But, then, so would Brie Larson or,..

Well, too many to count at the moment.

But, how about we narrow the scope, contain the search to just here on MM.

And, my choice for the top of the MM pyramid has to be Liz Ashley, MM #26159.

Not just beautiful, sensuous, gorgeous, but sophisticated, feminine, sexy and the consummate model for any level of photographer. Having had the honour and the pleasure of working with her in the past, I can attest to her professionalism and ability to create truly memorable images.

Just adding my two cents worth.

Rick

Apr 11 23 11:37 pm Link