Forums > Model Colloquy > Are any models travelling to Australia this year?

Photographer

Midnight City

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am based in Sydney are we use to get travelling models alot.
Now their is just none ever.
Do any models have any upcoming plans to travel to Australia or is it just not worth it these days?
When do models estimate they might maybe travel down here again?

Jun 25 22 11:28 pm Link

Model

Dea and the Beast

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Midnight City wrote:
Do any models have any upcoming plans to travel to Australia or is it just not worth it these days?
When do models estimate they might maybe travel down here again?

When it's worth the hassle again.

If you check out some world news, you'll see that both Europe and the US of A are struggling with mass flight cancellations, due to personnel shortages, both on the ground and in the air.

You'll see that the political climate toward women (and the folks in transition to become women) are currently questionable at best. 

You'll see that due to the excessive consumption of avocado toast and $14 moccachino frappés, nobody can afford Student loans any more, much less an unpaid (since one needs a work permit to shoot in Oz, and those are :really: hard to come by for us trollops) trip Down Undah.

You'll see that most young women don't have to leave the house any more to take good pics, thanks to all the filters and programs available on a handheld device that packs more power than the Appllo 13 (fuck if I'm showing my age here).

Hmu on IG, I'll share a fellow Aussie contact with you (from Wagga), who has access to models and will likely be interested in "sharing".

Jul 08 22 06:09 am Link

Photographer

Rob Photosby

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I certainly hope that they do return.

Jul 08 22 07:05 pm Link