Model

DustinMDavis

Owensboro, Kentucky, US

Hi, everybody! I'm pretty new to all this, but having done some professional Headshot sessions with local photographers in my area (I currently reside in Owensboro, Kentucky) as I am an actor in the local community scene, I find that I'm somewhat addicted to being in front of a camera. Some of the photographers have even told me that I have some potential. That is when found this site and joined. Thank you for this. I hope to learn a lot (not only about myself) about my abilities and see just what I am capable of in this side of the industry. Thank you!.

On a side note. after the show that I am currently involved with is over, I am looking to go on a mini-vacation to St. Louis. If anyone there would be interested in maybe meeting up, or taking photos, let me know!

Thank you!!

Jun 29 22 05:44 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Hello from Maryland.

Jul 05 22 02:44 pm Link

Model

Nerium_Bloom

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, US

Hello, I’m excited to see all the artists that are here.

Jul 14 22 05:52 am Link

Photographer

Eric212Grapher

Saint Louis, Missouri, US

go to the "casting" page (link at top), and make a travel availability notice for the dates you will be in Saint Louis.

Then hit the "browse" link at top to search for photographers in your area or in the area(s) you will be visiting. Read and review their profiles and portfolios thoroughly to determine if you might be a fit for them. For instance, I so rarely shoot male models, you'd be wasting time contacting me. Others routinely use male models along side a female. Some photographers specialize in photographing male models.

New models might need to pay to get photos for their portfolios. Some photographers might work on a trade for photos (TFP) basis with you. Never hurts to ask.

Jul 16 22 11:31 pm Link