Forums > Newbie Forum > hello again!

Photographer

shotbyjustin

La Mirada, California, US

my name is justin. i'm a photographer from los angeles. i was super active and working nonstop before the pandemic. during lockdown i lost my day job as well as my drive to be creative. i'm still trying to find the motivation and drive to continue my photography, which was a huge passion of mine. i have been featured on the tumblr radar homepage, i was a featured artist on the creator platform Ello, and even published in their "Not For Print" magazine. i've worked with other artists, dancers, actors, and performers. i was so excited to be at rupaul's dragcon in 2020, where i was going to have a booth to take portraits and sell merch, but that was all cancelled.

i took my photography really seriously but ultimately was something i did for fun. i wasn't famous but i loved meeting other creatives and learning their stories and documenting their journeys. i hope i can get back into the swing of things and pick up where i left off.

if you're a model in the los angeles/orange county area, please send me a message. i'd love to talk about collaborating!

Sep 01 22 09:14 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Here is encouragement to find your motivation and drive again. If models are few and far between right now, then photograph birds and macros.

Hey Justin, You have a very interesting post. Why don't you copy it into your "About Me" section?

PS. Only one of your images is "M". Remember that "M" images can't be seen in the new mobile app.

Sep 02 22 04:12 am Link