Forums > General Industry > Getting back into it.. Who else in Seattle?

Model

Ricky Rush

Seattle, Washington, US

Hey!

My name is Ricky and I'm just getting back into the swing of things. I'd really like to start making connections with people in Seattle.. I haven't used this website in a while, and I don't see a whole lot of castings in Seattle when there used to be quite a bit. Am I missing something?

What's the best way to make connections on this site now? Let's be friends?

Jan 24 23 09:40 pm Link

Photographer

Motordrive Photography

Lodi, California, US

Hi Ricky, welcome back. It seems like you've got a great opportunity to post a
casting of your own and let people know just what you're looking for.

Jan 24 23 10:39 pm Link

Model

Ricky Rush

Seattle, Washington, US

Motordrive Photography wrote:
Hi Ricky, welcome back. It seems like you've got a great opportunity to post a
casting of your own and let people know just what you're looking for.

Rad thanks for the advice smile

Jan 24 23 11:23 pm Link

Photographer

Photographer12years

Everett, Washington, US

I think everything is leaving Seattle. But then Everett is getting pretty bad too......I am about to take up, possibly, a long term project documenting the drug addition and homelessness. It's easy to drive by them some passed out, some walking in some what circles others pushing 1 or 2 grocery carts full of what amounts to trash.  But I want to give them a face, a story and if I could do this it would be a 3 or 4 year project.

Anyway.....Seattle is dying and with it goes a lot of unique opportunities....Sad

Jan 25 23 06:32 am Link

Photographer

JohnTozziPhotography

Seattle, Washington, US

I've lived in Seattle since 1990, and, most definitely, she is not what she used to be.

Jan 25 23 08:48 am Link

Model

Ricky Rush

Seattle, Washington, US

JohnTozziPhotography wrote:
I've lived in Seattle since 1990, and, most definitely, she is not what she used to be.

Yes I was born and raised here, a lot of my artistic friends are leaving. I left for a few and came back and barely recognized a lot of the city. It's tough. sad

Jan 27 23 11:50 pm Link