Forums > Photography Talk > What's this AI stuff . . .

Photographer

Frank Lewis Photography

Winter Park, Florida, US

The images I post in my portfolio are generally 18+. I believe they are tasteful, but 18+. Lately when posting a new image, the MM AI labels my new image as Mature. Before I have even finished entering the information about the image and marking the image as mature, I receive an email scolding me for not labeling the image as mature and I am threatened with account cancellation. What gives?

Feb 05 23 12:43 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Hmn, This is strange on several levels.

I wonder what would happen if you didn't finalize and didn't post the image?

You say "the MM AI" but isn't it really the Google/Apple AI?

Feb 05 23 01:30 pm Link

Photographer

Frank Lewis Photography

Winter Park, Florida, US

Mark Salo wrote:
Hmn, This is strange on several levels.

I wonder what would happen if you didn't finalize and didn't post the image?

You say "the MM AI" but isn't it really the Google/Apple AI?

Probably Google/Apple AI which, I guess, is the AI employed by MM. Apparently, if one doesn't properly label an image, that person will most likely get the boot.

Feb 05 23 02:52 pm Link

Photographer

Shadow Dancer

Bellingham, Washington, US

As far as I know, all images uploaded are automatically marked M.
Anything 18+ is M, whether it's "tasteful" or otherwise. MM makes that decision, not you.

You should contact a Mod regarding any image that should legitimately not be marked M or the M will remain.

I haven't received any notifications regarding dismissal, that would merit a discussion with a Mod as well.
I have posted images recently and had to request that some were not Mature. The Mod agreed and the M came off.
I did post a couple of mature images and left the M. Just how the game is played, same as it ever was...

Feb 05 23 05:00 pm Link

Photographer

3DvrKING

Crystal River, Florida, US

After 4 years of being away, I started to upload my portfolio again, MM has an Ai that is horrible, the worst I saw. If your photo gets marked nude and it is not, click the this is not a nude image and MM will clear it. It's that easy.

Feb 06 23 04:34 pm Link