Forums > Photography Talk > What are the rules regarding "sexual" poses ?

Photographer

JOSEPH ROLF

North Miami, Florida, US

Apologies for not sure how to find the answer. I am assuming if a female body part is exposed it's ok, but, my question is, to what extent constitutes a breach or breakage of said rules.

Thanks so much !

Mar 12 23 02:29 pm Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Nevermind, a better answer was provided at the same time that I responded.

Mar 12 23 02:38 pm Link

Photographer

Weldphoto

Charleston, South Carolina, US

This is from the "site rules" which can be found by clicking the Help tab next to "my stuff" There is more to read, but I think this might answer your question.

Prohibited Elements

The elements provided below are never allowed to be posted or shared on Model Mayhem in any form. Using Model Mayhem to network for these types of images is also prohibited.

Any images showing persons that appear to be under the age of 18
Bodily fluids, excluding blood, sweat, tears, and non-sexual saliva or nose-snot
Erections, of any level
Manipulation of genitals or buttocks to “spread” them
Genital or anal penetration of any kind
Explicit sexual content of any kind
Intimate photographer/subject or “Point of View” content of any kind
Sexual contact of any kind that appears to be between the photographer and model(s)
Emphasis on the genitals or anus, such as images that are specifically of the genitals, comprised mostly of genitals, or appear to be focused on the genitals.

Mar 12 23 02:38 pm Link

Photographer

JOSEPH ROLF

North Miami, Florida, US

Weldphoto wrote:
This is from the "site rules" which can be found by clicking the Help tab next to "my stuff" There is more to read, but I think this might answer your question.

Prohibited Elements

The elements provided below are never allowed to be posted or shared on Model Mayhem in any form. Using Model Mayhem to network for these types of images is also prohibited.

Any images showing persons that appear to be under the age of 18
Bodily fluids, excluding blood, sweat, tears, and non-sexual saliva or nose-snot
Erections, of any level
Manipulation of genitals or buttocks to “spread” them
Genital or anal penetration of any kind
Explicit sexual content of any kind
Intimate photographer/subject or “Point of View” content of any kind
Sexual contact of any kind that appears to be between the photographer and model(s)
Emphasis on the genitals or anus, such as images that are specifically of the genitals, comprised mostly of genitals, or appear to be focused on the genitals.

OK thanks so much. What about hands touching models? Probably not - Could be sexual contact?

Mar 12 23 02:40 pm Link

Photographer

JOSEPH ROLF

North Miami, Florida, US

SayCheeZ!  wrote:
Nevermind, a better answer was provided at the same time that I responded.

No Worries, I liked your answer, and thank you !

Mar 12 23 02:41 pm Link

Mod 7 (Cust. Svc.)

El Segundo, California, US

JOSEPH ROLF wrote:

OK thanks so much. What about hands touching models? Probably not - Could be sexual contact?

Hands touching is not a problem, well, as long as they are not your hands.

Mar 13 23 05:50 am Link